Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Total ignore from Admin-stuff

Do you guys find Admins/Support Stuff doing bad job ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

dsounded

The most disappointing thing that both @Chase - FTX Games and @Ben - FTX Games just ignore most of the threads, I can assume that you guys are pretty busy, but when topic has 11:0 votes/upvotes you'd better at least try to response.

Moreover I created a report for support with the link, and guess what ? They just silently closed it and marked as resolved.

That's not the way good Admin stuff/Support should work. Yes, you have to admit your faults, 'cause it's the first step to resolve issues.

But right now you morelike watchers and that drives me crazy. I hope you will face such a support in your real life, because maybe only in that case you will realize how bad your behaviour was.

Cheers

BenOG

Administrator
This thread is not about the game in any way and thus is in full rights of me outright deleting. But I felt like I should give you a moment to understand that in fact, someone is here and does read every post.

I want to point out that there are nearly 20 different threads all discussing the same topic right now. A few weeks prior the forums were relatively quiet, and the last time I saw an "uproar" was when there was the extra Sicario bug that the El Patron statue introduced. Most of the time there are two sides of every issue in Nacros: Cartel Wars. One side likes the change and the other side doesn't. For me to step into every thread and coddle those of each side wouldn't be helpful. However, letting the discussion happen between the two sides, and moderate the trolls/swears and other rule breakers, can be more helpful for the community as a whole.

As far as Chase and myself, Chase has moved to a different style of job and is no longer on the forums. As for myself reading/replying to the forums is only one aspect of my daily routine.

Moreover I created a report for support with the link, and guess what ? They just silently closed it and marked as resolved.
Cheers
This line makes the least amount of sense to me, you created a support ticket with a link? What was the link and/or what was the report? What was the report about? If the link/report you shared had any tie to this post, then yes they deleted it. Support is there to help with in-game issues. Support does not read the forums, that is why I am here. If there is an in-game issue that I see here, my first reaction is to send the poster to support for an answer. If there are concrete bugs found, or feedback related positive requests I also take those to support/developers myself. But if you are sending support tickets that are related to non-in-game issues they are also deleted.

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games

I can't drop the link here because system says it's a spam, please fix this also, because that sounds awful when you can't drop a link with the same domain as forum has.

I am not talking about warden btw, so here it seems to be only 1 side: Sicarios challenge becomes a nightmare, please check this topic out. And also please give a reply to Roulette experiment topic.