Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tournament began with 65 medals less than 1st in ranking!

bozzobar

the tournament began yesterday completely unfair. 1 second after the new tournament began I was already 12th in ranking (22 medals less than the 1st). other player of my cartel had the same situation, up to 65 medals less than 1st in ranking. This is a clear bug. Please solve and reallocate in a fair tournament, I don't want to be downgraded because I simply cannot compete.

Revilo

the tournament began yesterday completely unfair. 1 second after the new tournament began I was already 12th in ranking (22 medals less than the 1st). other player of my cartel had the same situation, up to 65 medals less than 1st in ranking. This is a clear bug. Please solve and reallocate in a fair tournament, I don't want to be downgraded because I simply cannot compete.
weekly tournament has been like this for months, we all have to deal with it.
22 medals or even 65 medals behind is not even that bad ... try 150 medals behind 1st. been stuck in the middle of my league for weeks now, more than 400 medals between 1st and 25th :rolleyes:

Bogan

It's part of the game man you just gotta keep working at it to get through the leagues

Maniakbn96

Unbelievable! This is near fraud!!!!!

:rolleyes:

bozzobar

FTX said that my feedback has been passed along to the development team. I was always accepting to be 10-15 behind, but now is too much. It never happened to me to be placed at first with 20 medals more than others, never. It is a fraud

Maniakbn96

ok ok after reading first sentence, i am sure you are completely new here in forum. Have fun bro and better order directly a truck full of snickers :D

bozzobar

ok ok after reading first sentence, i am sure you are completely new here in forum. Have fun bro and better order directly a truck full of snickers :D
Pretty new in writing, indeed, because this time it was really too much. With your statement should I understand that you are used to the unfairness of the game?

Maniakbn96

Pretty new in writing, indeed, because this time it was really too much. With your statement should I understand that you are used to the unfairness of the game?
It was about the statement „passed along to the devs“
It means if there will be a change, IF, then you have to wait some months...
so better buy some „snickers“ was joke because I’m germany we have a tv spot:

Snickers, wenns man wieder länger dauert

Is in English

Snickers when it takes longer

lamaJ

Ha ha ha. This never solved. We always asked about it since april but they just said it will be said on meeting. Superb!!

Mike Toreno

Ha ha ha. This never solved. We always asked about it since april but they just said it will be said on meeting. Superb!!
@lamaJ or llama J CARPET juz stop spit snow balls.

Now where wood ur medals go to?

If the glitch insist to exist TEAM CARTEL would be mucho Obliged

to eliminate the Ratings board into a pumpkin pie NEW UPDATED PLAYER LEADERBOARD

TOURNAMENT.

11057.jpg

lamaJ

@lamaJ or llama J CARPET juz stop spit snow balls.

Now where wood ur medals go to?

If the glitch insist to exist TEAM CARTEL would be mucho Obliged

to eliminate the Ratings board into a pumpkin pie NEW UPDATED PLAYER LEADERBOARD

TOURNAMENT.

View attachment 1550
I think you wrong person
Anyway. So this tournament will held every week?