Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tournament not paying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Last night (July4) my wife and I completed the 24 hour Terminus Tournament. Almost 9 hours later the tournament still hasn’t awarded our credits. Usually the credits are awarded within 10 minutes of the tournament completion. We both play with our own accounts on different devices.

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Ogre ! My apologies but this is a known issue and we are working on getting a fix into the game as soon as possible.

If you do nothing, the credits should appear in about 24 hours. However, you can try going into a new Tournament and back out. That should award the missing Tournament reward.

Please feel free to contact our support team as well by choosing "Get Help" and then "Contact Us" in the Settings menu. We'd be happy to take a look at your account!

Cons07134

Hello @Ogre ! My apologies but this is a known issue and we are working on getting a fix into the game as soon as possible.

If you do nothing, the credits should appear in about 24 hours. However, you can try going into a new Tournament and back out. That should award the missing Tournament reward.

Please feel free to contact our support team as well by choosing "Get Help" and then "Contact Us" in the Settings menu. We'd be happy to take a look at your account!
Hi I also played the tournament and finished in the last paying tier bracket and never received my credits. Also there was a purchase that was approved on my card that i didn’t buy. I believe one of my kids made the purchase. It was awarded but but there isn’t funds on card . I believe because of this I’m unable to update the game. Is there anyway u can take the purchase off seeing as though the funds were insuffient anyways?

Last edited by a moderator:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Cons07134 , for the Tournament issue, you should see your credits appear in 24 hours. Otherwise, you can force them to award by going into a new Tournament and then backing out. If neither of these two things works please feel free to contact our support team by choosing "Get Help" and then "Contact Us" in the Settings menu.

As for the purchase issue, we are unfortunately not able to issue refunds, so you'll need to contact either Google Play or the Apple App Store depending on your device.

Cons07134

Hello @Cons07134 , for the Tournament issue, you should see your credits appear in 24 hours. Otherwise, you can force them to award by going into a new Tournament and then backing out. If neither of these two things works please feel free to contact our support team by choosing "Get Help" and then "Contact Us" in the Settings menu.

As for the purchase issue, we are unfortunately not able to issue refunds, so you'll need to contact either Google Play or the Apple App Store depending on your device.
Hi I still haven’t got any payout for the tournament that I wrote about. And the last 24 hour tournament I also didn’t get the payout for. I believe it was 20000000 mark and I played up until maybe 30 mins left and went back and checked to see if my placement changed but either way I wasn’t going to be under the 2 million mark. Please help. Play this game a lot and I even spend money on it so I’m dedicated to it and hate to stop playing because of unresolved issues. Thank you

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Cons07134, I'm very sorry about that. The Tournaments issue is an unfortunate but known one and we are working hard to update the game with a solution as soon as possible.

Please send our support team a ticket by choosing "Get Help" and then "Contact Us" in the Settings menu. We'd be happy to make this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.