Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unfair RAID event scoring , I have solution.

Doods1985

It just baffles me, isn't it enough most people here are suffering from no deploy since ever on their own bases ? Now since a long time RAID events have caught the no deploy flu , an event that takes 6 days people now finish it in 12 minutes while other people spend days and fall back in the line of prizes ! How come it's that fair at all ?

Am aware that bases are including defensive sicarios now as Miguel and Forta to make RAID events more fair. But it is NOT WORKING AT ALL. You buffed people so much beyond repair.
Now would you consider my solution? It's easy and permanent and actually challenging (as raid event supposed to mean)

RAID EVENT SCORING SYSTEM :
it's done by clearing obsticales of bases inside the raid events , supposed the max score is 1200 points as shown in our example here, you give 10 extra points for clearing 50% obsticales inside the event, 20 points extra for clearing 75% , 50 points extra for clearing 100% of ALL obstacles inside the raid.
That way at the end, Who actually deployed and start busting those defense building made by our beloved devs can have a treat for pushing so hard towards the finca , and have his PROPER reward at the end of the raid !

You wanna finish a 6 days raid in 12 minutes ? Then have a prize that suits your rush in 10th or 50th place, but guys who work hard to finish a raid got it the other way around is just plain and utter nonsense .

PS : yes am aware that the main reason of the raid events is something specific as ( directives, skill chests etc etc) and all people who finish the event till the end get those rewards regardless of their end position. But again. The resources giveaway are taken by people who obviously don't need it, am representing people who can make difference of having 1M of each resources , after being raped by no deploy all week long ,that can make difference to we can upgrade our buildings , and even so without this point being mentioned, still, there are some people who can't even FINISH the event at all in the given time , while others finish it within minutes, it is not fair despite whatever prize are on the line.
IMG_20180724_193507_1.jpg IMG_20180724_193627_1.jpg
IMG_20180724_193507_1.jpg
IMG_20180724_193627_1.jpg

Kayzer

The top 2 on mine finished in 9 minutes!! Lol and we are talking hard mode we’re not normal mode

Johny B.

Amen to that...but FTX don't want to anoy the buying players (only those kind of players can do these events that fast).

cristi

12:46 for 1st place...
On my raid with 12:46 you would get 15th place I think

CRABNUTZ

Would've garnered an amazing 23rd place finish in mine. I would imagine even further down in some of the European regions where sub 5 minute times are required to be top 5.

With that being said, it doesn't matter to me either way, but I think your ideas are at least worthy of conversation amongst the developers @Doods1985.

And @Johny B., those buying players will finish ahead of you regardless of the format, annoyed or not.