Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unhappy with FTX Games.

Marcus

How is it you treat players with such contempt?
Many of us have supported the game through purchases and still you try and bleed us for more?
We make suggestions to improve game which falls on deaf ears, we ask for support and are totally ignored or treated with sarcasm.
Its no wonder players are resorting to cheating, its sadly becoming the only way to grow in game without handing over large wads of cash
And then now your events are becoming impossible to play or complete with absurd prizes as rewards.
This is a good game, however until the developers start listening to players players have and will continue to leave.
Oh you can ban this post like you did my other,seems criticism is not allowed by FTX Games.

BigDock

Banned
How is it you treat players with such contempt?
Many of us have supported the game through purchases and still you try and bleed us for more?
We make suggestions to improve game which falls on deaf ears, we ask for support and are totally ignored or treated with sarcasm.
Its no wonder players are resorting to cheating, its sadly becoming the only way to grow in game without handing over large wads of cash
And then now your events are becoming impossible to play or complete with absurd prizes as rewards.
This is a good game, however until the developers start listening to players players have and will continue to leave.
Oh you can ban this post like you did my other,seems criticism is not allowed by FTX Games.
I second that!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!

BigDock

Banned
They make it to where you have to buy gold in order to move up!! Even when you grind hard and fill up your resources if you don't want to lose all of it in a couple of raids then you have to buy a shield to protect the resources!!! Shi+ is getting ridiculous!!! And I read all kinds of good ideas on this forum!!! But do they listen? NO?? Cause it doesn't fit in there greedy money making scheme!!!!

BigDock

Banned
And what makes me madder than anything is when chase gets on here and says "I will pass it on to the narcos team"!!!! He ducks and dodges everything!!!! I wish he would give us a straight answer!!