Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE the "ASSIGN SICARIO" tab

Tiberius

Dear Developers,
It will be helpful if in your next update you can organize the sicarios in the assign tab under offence defence and cartel. It will me a much better user interface instead of going through tens of sicarios everytime we are looking for one.
Thanks

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Dear Developers,
It will be helpful if in your next update you can organize the sicarios in the assign tab under offence defence and cartel. It will me a much better user interface instead of going through tens of sicarios everytime we are looking for one.
Thanks
We are looking into ways to better organize sicarios. Thanks for your feedback.

Centipede

We are looking into ways to better organize sicarios. Thanks for your feedback.
Our attack history could also be better organized. There needs to be a separate tab with players we havent revenged yet.

Scrolling thru 6,7 days of 'area lost' 'home base defended' 'resource center lost', just to get to 1 or 2 players you need to revenge, its frustrating.

Del

It would be nice if we could just switch troops aswell without having to wait 20 odd minutes to do so.if your troops have been killed then yeah you have to wait.but if all troops are healthy it would be so much better and improve gameplay to be able to switch to whatever setup you want to tackle different outposts/compounds.If i'm doing a mission and it asks to switch troops i just ditch the mission right away......i'm sure i'm not the only 1!

sky_high

the entire thing needs to be more user friendly. please give us some basic offensive/defensive/cartel tabs to sort our sicarios properly. if you lets say hover over a sicario or scroll through give us its abilities and %'s clearly so we can quickly choose who we want. we should also have the ability to preset our favorite lines and combinations when we attack.

GHI1968

It would be nice if we could just switch troops aswell without having to wait 20 odd minutes to do so.if your troops have been killed then yeah you have to wait.but if all troops are healthy it would be so much better and improve gameplay to be able to switch to whatever setup you want to tackle different outposts/compounds.If i'm doing a mission and it asks to switch troops i just ditch the mission right away......i'm sure i'm not the only 1!
Good idea Del.