Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update

Matt

@Chase - FTX Games this is not a sarcastic comment but what has actually been changed on this update has the no deploy been fixed? What about wars our capo can't war because he has lowest medals surely all capos and right hands should automatically be in wars has this changed? u keep saying about these exciting new updates I don't feel very excited, and while I got ur attention can u please sort my limited access out I,m a paying customer and it's not a nice way to treat ur customers

Many thanks

Matt :)

Gary Mulder

I also agree.
@Chase - FTX Games is this update only there to tell us there’s an update? Wtph??
As an honest and fair player who has been playing since it’s inception, continually getting screwed by ftx is getting abysmal. It’s really a shame.
$$$ is the ONLY priority. I don’t mind paying if customer service is excellent, but it isn’t.Right now we are only getting serviced by ftx. Their version of Customer Service only increases the pain. I’m tired of getting serviced by ftx!!!!!

Mike Toreno

...a bunch of morons.... instead dealing problems..... and becouse this update there was no war for few days....? Idiots
The newest updates are to be announced

cos 1.18 is the version that contains the

events for October.