Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Christensen

come on, 15. april you came with upgrade for android, with the VIP memberships, now we are in a war, some of us cant attack all oppoments, because they upgraded, but players on apple products havent gotten any upgrade, should be upgraded on both android and apple at the same time. Please respond @April - FTX Games , @Ben - FTX Games

Naptownmark

Yea I wanna subscribe but ppl are having problems n cant get on the game for war sics disappearing, squads not automatically loading. Is there a quick fix coming

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Brian Christensen, my sincere apologies. You should see the mismatched versions issue solved. We are working as hard as possible to get all players on the same version and to fix the issues the new update has caused. Your patience in the meantime is greatly appreciated.

Narcobuster

Sorry but classic FTX @April - FTX Games I have long stopped spending any money on this game. FTX ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR POCKETS AND NOT THEIR PLAYERS.

Clearly management couldn’t wait to get the subscription revenue and wanted it released asap on all devices, only Apple take longer for their quality assurances.

Willow

What about wars... we are currently on second day and so far 2 of our players can't hit or do sfa... obviously it is an Apple issue you are dealing with but do we cancel wars until we all can hit

Mark

When is the iOS update coming still cant attack the most on my map why does it take so long the chest has begon and cant do anaything

Snark

It's obvious they should be delaying these "patches" until ALL platforms can be updated at once. Another example of FTX dropping the ball, they have very few left.

We get 7 day periods of no war when they need to remove christmas decorations, yet they don't do it for this.... horrible developer's and FTX is equally to blame.

Why wasn't this part of a scheduled maintenance window is beyond me, this is some really shoddy foresight, but par for the course.

These guys just keep slipping deeper and deeper into extreme ignorance.

Narcobuster

It's obvious they should be delaying these "patches" until ALL platforms can be updated at once. Another example of FTX dropping the ball, they have very few left.

We get 7 day periods of no war when they need to remove christmas decorations, yet they don't do it for this.... horrible developer's and FTX is equally to blame.

Why wasn't this part of a scheduled maintenance window is beyond me, this is some really shoddy foresight, but par for the course.

These guys just keep slipping deeper and deeper into extreme ignorance.
It’s simple... they dont care. Breaking bad is a flop. Narcos player base actually increased again when people realised how rubbish BB was/is.

So just when companies are being generous, relaxing rules, giving out freebies to keep people at home and not go crazy, what do the Scrooges at FTX do... oh lets introduce an overpriced subscription to get more cash from our increased players while they are stuck at home and losing money from not working, 80% wages or being made redundant.

To be honest, not even a free sic, or one of their 100 gold freebies... completely dropped the ball on this one.

Snark

bang on my dude.

Really starting to hate this company, they are the epitome of corporate greed.

"Fix nothing, charge for everything" there is the most accurate slogan for your cute little philosophy section on your website FTX.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Our development team is working as hard as they can to fix the issues that this update caused. Equally so, they're working on getting the update out for iOS players ASAP. I'm very sorry for all of the problems that were caused for players.

Narcobuster

Our development team is working as hard as they can to fix the issues that this update caused. Equally so, they're working on getting the update out for iOS players ASAP. I'm very sorry for all of the problems that were caused for players.
@April - FTX Games I dont envy the ‘customer facing’ people when things have gone badly outside of their control. You handle these forums pretty well. All I can say is I get FTX is a business, and has to have a strong revenue stream. However the point is, the world is in a crisis which many many people are having to get through with uncertainty over whether they will be able to keep their jobs, pay the bills, not get too sick, look after children outside of school etc. etc.

Now is the time for corporations to help relieve some of that burden and try and add to the cause to fight the virus and support the community. Why not run a promo to give 50 free gold every day for the next month? Why not run your new subscription but offer a week or a month half price / longer free trial etc..

Mark

You are working but what you gone do about my medals I am missing also for the chest not fair other players can work on there raiting not me

dgé

[QUOTE = "Snor, message: 57911, membre: 3718"]
Et tous les joueurs Android peuvent gagner un coffre VIP supplémentaire sur le challenger club, obtenir de l'or supplémentaire quotidiennement, un coffre spécial, un accès à vip sicario, .. assez injuste! Peut-on s'attendre à une mise à jour aujourd'hui ?? [USER = 5049] @April - FTX Games [/ USER]
[/CITATION]
Bonne question ??

NWF

Just fyi FTX I know of Android users that have done the update and not seeing the vip subscription option. Are u able to advise when this will be fixed? If not I suggest refund those that have paid and rollback the update until it's fixed and fair for all. Just a thought

YKa

Just fyi FTX I know of Android users that have done the update and not seeing the vip subscription option. Are u able to advise when this will be fixed? If not I suggest refund those that have paid and rollback the update until it's fixed and fair for all. Just a thought
True. I'm Android user and have done the update, but have no option for vip subscription. contacted to FTX support - no response:confused:

Mark

True. I'm Android user and have done the update, but have no option for vip subscription. contacted to FTX support - no response:confused:
I have iOS contacted ftx support no response still cant attack a lot of players

Status
Not open for further replies.