Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Use of paras for the events....

D-Block3

Why can't we use paras for the events??? Is it because the non-spenders would be able to play cheap also???

GHI1968

Why can't we use paras for the events??? Is it because the non-spenders would be able to play cheap also???
They don't land fast enough to keep up with the superstars who can complete events in 38 seconds.
The new sicario 'Kamikaze Kenny' due out with this coming update however will be right up their street! ;)

GHI1968

Kamikaze Kenny has a nice ring to it.....nice work o_O
A word of warning on Kamikaze Kenny folks....... if you have the bought with gold version he zooms in at 3000mph and targets the enemy finca with his laser guided flying bomb with deadly accuracy leaving only a large crator :cool:

The free version however splutters across the enemy compound on a moped and if your lucky parks it next to the finca and sets it on fire damaging the garden and wooden bench :confused:

Hesperian

Because during the first event most of the bases could be beaten by using missile on a few defenses, then deploying paratroppers on the finca. Instead of taking the effort to design decent bases, they simply removed the paratrooper feature from events. In other words, laziness.

EgregiousParagon.

It is hard to code for every word, but swearmaster 4000 most likely is in progress thanks to master D* blocked.

I had to write a similiar code for big corporation, and imagine code review with about 30 folks. And individual raises his hand tells me that my swearmaster code is not complete and proceeds to tell me that I missed c*t, and names other words. :D. For fun I recorded that in the meeting "notes" and sent to everyone with all the words he suggested. My super was not very amused. o_O