Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Use your feedback on Google play/iTunes to change the game

Mad 666

The only way to hurt tfx is to put a poor review on Google play store/iTunes....future players will think twice about downloading....this will hurt tfx piggy bank. Until they listen to the players hit them where it hurts.

Even if you have already left a review you can change it.

This game only deserves 1 star at the moment

Matt

When I done the new update on I tunes I wanted to leave a bad review and soon as I started typing the send button would disappear, and the same when I get a message saying rate this game would press 5 star just so it would go to review page but it wouldn't let leave a review, maybe ftx are mucking with things, from what I hear there's already loads of bad reviews, so hopefully they start to listen to the players but I bet they don't

Juan Crashy

Screenshot_20170626-121234.png

Does anyone else find this amusing? Why on earth would they invite anyone to the forums to discuss ideas about improving the game when they simply dont listen to the ideas anyway.... *face palm*

Marcus

View attachment 935

Does anyone else find this amusing? Why on earth would they invite anyone to the forums to discuss ideas about improving the game when they simply dont listen to the ideas anyway.... *face palm*
Yep, imagine all the prospective new players who've gone into forums from their replies,seen all the negative posts and thought STUFF THAT GAME