Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Very very concerned Narco Player

Tinygenius

I have been playing this great game for nearly 3 years.

In this time I have got to know so many great people from the the best cartels through out this game no matter the level. There is good people in all cartels.

I have had the privilege of being invited to play in cartels from NoBull, LGF, Italy One, Decap right through to low and high level cartels in Australia. And this is only a handful. I have greatly enjoyed playing for all the Cartels over the years.

My concern is so many of these great players have decided to step back and even quit after the last update. Good people who actually spent a lot of money are leaving the game.

FTX is see your recruiting for a new analyst. Reading the position brief this role is responsible for player retention amongst other things. Not sure if you let the last one go because of the dwindling player numbers but please fast track the recruitment so we can bring this game back into balance. I'm loosing too many friends under the current game format.

I won't bag this game, I play 3 accounts and really enjoy playing it but must admit my Max Payne account went from solid to soft over night :(

Please analyze the current trends and take action.

Kind regards

Max Payne

Dario1

Come on dude !!!!!!!!pay them like you are doing all this time!!!! and your account will go back from soft to solid again.Great players became great cause of the money and not the skills anyway.

DDRR

Come on dude !!!!!!!!pay them like you are doing all this time!!!! and your account will go back from soft to solid again.Great players became great cause of the money and not the skills anyway.
Listen to what he is saying!
He is losing friends! a lot of players have stopped playing!

Keenan Poole

Other
I have been playing this great game for nearly 3 years.

In this time I have got to know so many great people from the the best cartels through out this game no matter the level. There is good people in all cartels.

I have had the privilege of being invited to play in cartels from NoBull, LGF, Italy One, Decap right through to low and high level cartels in Australia. And this is only a handful. I have greatly enjoyed playing for all the Cartels over the years.

My concern is so many of these great players have decided to step back and even quit after the last update. Good people who actually spent a lot of money are leaving the game.

FTX is see your recruiting for a new analyst. Reading the position brief this role is responsible for player retention amongst other things. Not sure if you let the last one go because of the dwindling player numbers but please fast track the recruitment so we can bring this game back into balance. I'm loosing too many friends under the current game format.

I won't bag this game, I play 3 accounts and really enjoy playing it but must admit my Max Payne account went from solid to soft over

Dario1

Haha
Listen to what he is saying!
He is losing friends! a lot of players have stopped playing!
Haha dude the problem is not friends the problem is that he needs money to continue to play at high level.noone is forcing him to quit or the other players.they face the same problem we face all these years how to compete palyers that invest thousands of dollars.

DDRR

Haha

Haha dude the problem is not friends the problem is that he needs money to continue to play at high level.noone is forcing him to quit or the other players.they face the same problem we face all these years how to compete palyers that invest thousands of dollars.
Dream on.... like FTX