Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vip sIcarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am subscibed and today nothing works , yess i did press the report button , but i also noticed that the goliath i built ,can’t be used anymore ! @April - FTX Games does that mean that if i cancel my subscription i lose the sic and the money spent on it ?

I2el3ell

Well Ben, closed the other topic so yeah. No ones giving infos, money spend no bonuses

nice thing

Snark

You absolutely WILL LOSE the sicarios in the VIP package if you do not continue to subscribe to the TIER 3 package.

30 day, 60 day and 90 day sicarios in the VIP package at the current date of this post NEED an ACTIVE TIER 3 Subscription in order to select these for use.

Pay to play, pay to win.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Esko-Professeur , thank you for connecting with our support team. My apologies that you haven't been able to access your subscription, but our team will get back to you as quickly as they can. As I'm sure you can imagine, we've had a higher number of support requests recently and support is working as hard as they can to catch up.

I will be closing this thread for further responses because we are keeping all subscriptions/VIP questions, concerns, and conversations to this thread (in order to limit spam in the forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.