Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War enemy lv40 cheater or legit?

HenryHimmler

This is one of the opponents we are facing in our next war. Finca 16, all squads 16, training camp 16 and helipad 16.

This guy doesn't even an iron mine, quarry nor any storages. Never seen anything like this.

Makes me think.. is it a legit player who used like tens of thousands of real money or is it a hacker?

Thoughts?

Attachments

HenryHimmler

Can you elaborate? You kinda need storages if you want to make upgrades, especially big ones?

Julio

There are a few players like this, some much higher. If you want to be a gaming stud, you can. Just build out your bases with just one storage of each type, build no flame throwers or labs. Then you will have very few ways for an enemy to gain extra energy when attacking your base. Also, obtain level 5 ground defense skills (you can settle for level 4 if you don't want to exceed a budget of $10,000). Make sure you have mostly Butchers with building health at 5/5.

Once you do this, everyone will recognize your strategic prowess and you can hold your head high knowing you are a champion.

myri

but how does he have capacity for 700k stone without any stone storage?

Honeybadger

This is one of the opponents we are facing in our next war. Finca 16, all squads 16, training camp 16 and helipad 16.

This guy doesn't even an iron mine, quarry nor any storages. Never seen anything like this.

Makes me think.. is it a legit player who used like tens of thousands of real money or is it a hacker?

Thoughts?
Yeah i have never seen anything like this before only explantion is he has tons of money to waste on this game, theirs no way to advance in this with his strategy besides wasting gold to upgrade anything, he cant collect any resources without storage.

HenryHimmler

This is off-topic but I don't want to make a separate thread..does anyone know the approximate amount of xp of a Sic at lvl 50 and 60? I am saving up xp for my main Sic squad so it would be cool to know.

Revilo

I mean the total xp of a Sic at level 50 (from 1-50). Same for 1-60.

I know level 40 is like 330-331k.
lvl40 390k
lvl50 615k
lvl60 925k

you'll need plenty of cash, too. from lvl50 to 60 it's almost 3.9m

Last edited:

Geîseriç

Thoughts?
YO IM NOTA HACKER I SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME AND I GOLD UPDRADE THINGS THATS WHYI DONT HAVE ANY STORAGES

HenryHimmler

sorry bro, im new to the game and didn't know.
I was honestly just amazed of your base so I wanted to double check it's legit.