Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War landing team?

Redinator

I can not load my landing team for wars. A month ago I could just choose my 4 sics and torchers and attack. Now I can not. Only 1 sic appears in my attack squad.

Narcobuster

@Redinator see other posts in the technical board on issues with the updated load outs. From my experience, if i select a squad with the same 4 Sicarios, i have the same issue in that only 1 shows and the other slots empty, however when i click attack they are all there.

Narcobuster

Thanks, next war I will try it
when you’ve ‘accepted’ the squad, you can go back to the scouting screen. The attack button is still greyed out but you can still click it to commence the attack. Note, I’ve also found doing these kind of attacks it doesnt complete properly when you finish the attack (it freezes at the end). However, if you exit the game and re-open, the attack/win will be registered.

@April - FTX Games

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone. Definitely contact the support team directly after you see any bugs occurring by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. This sends our team your game logs and better allows them to find the source of the issue!