Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War reward calculation

Dan

Has anyone worked out the war reward calculation and the factors influencing the calc? I know two key factors are # of successful attacks and if cartel win/lose war. I think the other factors (to a lesser impact) are league level and individual rating... anyone has further insights?

Diogo

I have the same question. Our Cartel is discussing attack priorities and this came up to the discussion

Dan

Priorities... I know what you mean. I spend about 300k+ cash for 3 atks, and get about 500k cash if win. Not much profit for a L40 for winnings esp in a hard fought war, much less rewards if lose war. Hence a lot of team mbrs lost interest in wars n game....

sky_high

I just got my rewards. 300k, took me 3 attacks so i spent like 25k per camp so that is like 100k per attack. thanks for nothing. i mean just WOW, what the **** is going on over there? you literally just break even IF you're lucky!

sky_high

Oh yea forgot to include the fact we have 3/5 on spoils of war so that's supposedly a 6% increase in war rewards.

Del

Yeah thats if it doesnt get stolen before you get to use it because the ports gone!the games on the way out rapidly :(

VeniVidiVici

Banned
I don't really test it but i think if u attack higher lvl than yours u will get better rewards, that's my theory

EgregiousParagon.

I complained about the same thing. war rewards should reward the participation - instead they humiliate your cartel if you loose and bring next to nothing if you win.

D-Block

Banned
I've noticed that attacking higher level players nets higher rewards....one thing that factors in is damage done....I always try for max destruction of a players base....the way I see war is this....invest some cash and walk out with wood/stone/iron ;)

Diogo

I also just got my rewards. 447k cash, I've destroyed the compound with my attacks and got something like 4mil damage points.
Each attack has cost me also around 100k.

SpdR08

so, did any mortal decipher the complex mathematics behind the war reward calculation?!

SpdR08

preety much so... but at least the reward should improve, at least for the winner cartel and attacks that score the top 10 damage board.
or at least a little button, to pay in gold at the end of the war and to boost the rewards :D

roguester

I've noticed that attacking higher level players nets higher rewards....one thing that factors in is damage done....I always try for max destruction of a players base....the way I see war is this....invest some cash and walk out with wood/stone/iron ;)
Same here. But,wouldn't total damage increase on a higher level person anyway? As long as you're going for max destruction, a higher level will have more buildings to take out. I think it's a combo of damage done and the levels of bases you hit too.

SpdR08

Eh, how to BOOST rewards. Share please :)
that FTX should give the possibility that, at the end of a war, to claim your reward, your reward x1.5 for x gold, 2x reward for y gold, 3x for z gold.. it would also motivate players to participate in cartel wars, do most damage, get resources for that and... spend gold :D

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I just got my rewards. 300k, took me 3 attacks so i spent like 25k per camp so that is like 100k per attack. thanks for nothing. i mean just WOW, what the **** is going on over there? you literally just break even IF you're lucky!
Just FYI we are looking into these rewards based on some reports like yours. Any further data you can provide would be useful - the more detailed the better.

sky_high

Just FYI we are looking into these rewards based on some reports like yours. Any further data you can provide would be useful - the more detailed the better.
How do I even know if it's even a bug when none of us even know what the formula is for what rewards to expect? Is it how much damage you inflict? how many pts you get? what level you are? how many successful attacks? who knows. all i know is i'm just breaking even for winning 4 wars since that catastrophic failure of an update. ok so i'm level 36 and i get around like 300k $, 178k wood, 115k stone, 24k iron for winning. i think before it was like maybe i don't know 150k-250k $ (not sure about the resources) or so profit not sure because it doesn't keep logs. how cool would it be if we could see earnings & stats for the last 20 wars and beyond? wins & losses? a detailed cartel war history page or earnings page would help. it's amazing we all were still even motivated to war as both cartels were fighting hard in spite of you guys dropping the ball big time.