Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

War Rewards

MAXIMUS

With rising cost to outfit troops especially these guerrilla versions war rewards do not even cover the cost cash wise and is it just me or the last war rewards seem a little less then previous wars before last update?

Zeus NoBull

I've heard a relatively plausible theory that war rewards are based on the total amount of damage inflicted between your three attacks..but I'm sure the guy who deals 100% damage to the compound Finca and two other huge bases still would not have enough reward loot to cover the initial cost of training the troops used. Perhaps if you take into consideration the resources/loot you get from from the 5 bases you attack before the war plus the war reward from successful victory with very high damage dealt then maybe you might just turn a small profit to your personal bank

MAXIMUS

Yeah sorry i was speculating on a 520k dmg before and after it just seemed like the rewards fell off a bit, but yes deffinatly not worth the time anymore it seems.

BOBGYRO

Yeah sorry i was speculating on a 520k dmg before and after it just seemed like the rewards fell off a bit, but yes deffinatly not worth the time anymore it seems.
It is like corporate America, infinite inflation, price hike, and the noose.

Gary Mulder

I had just under 8 million damage and I didn't even notice that my rewards were deposited.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Can you guys work together on exact numbers of resources used in a war vs what is won? I would love to see some different scenarios from different players. Maybe we could make some improvements here with more info.

tester

@Chase - FTX Games

Here's some numbers for you:
last war: cash rewards 89k, iron 6.9 k, wood 43, stone 27. Lvl 37,

Cost of troops, 30k X4 for 1 attack so 30k X4 X3 attacks = 360k cash

EgregiousParagon.

@Chase - FTX Games

Here's some numbers for you:
last war: cash rewards 89k, iron 6.9 k, wood 43, stone 27. Lvl 37,

Cost of troops, 30k X4 for 1 attack so 30k X4 X3 attacks = 360k cash
You did not include another $50k for downing 5 fincas to get the strike materials and another $6k for converting strike materials to strike orders.

416k spent for $89k reward.

If you loose because you were badly matched or ppl were AFK

half of your cartel wants to quit: because not only they wasted insane number of resources and time that could be dedicated to building own camp and tournament ... humiliated with real bad "winnings"...

This does too much damage to cartels and cartel moral.

Last edited:
what I find straight get is that exactly 7 mins after the war ends you get ******* raided and most of your plus plunder is missing before you can do anything with it. I think the developers are getting a bit coy and greedy. also on fusing sicarios I spanked 200 gold to update a talent only to end up with 4% flaco health. I don't need rpg or fuegos or base defence the only thing I was looking good for was missile power increase. funny how it was the only ******* talent no offered.****s

Matt

what I find straight get is that exactly 7 mins after the war ends you get ******* raided and most of your plus plunder is missing before you can do anything with it. I think the developers are getting a bit coy and greedy. also on fusing sicarios I spanked 200 gold to update a talent only to end up with 4% flaco health. I don't need rpg or fuegos or base defence the only thing I was looking good for was missile power increase. funny how it was the only ******* talent no offered.****s
I know so if war finishes when I,m at work by the time I get home it's all been nicked