Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like some update!

I2el3ell

Narcos: Cartel Wars has now been out for over a year, and a lot has happened in that time! This feedback form is an opportunity for our community to let us know what they think about some of the new features we have added to the game, and make suggestions for new features and changes.

Please fill out the feedback form located here:

Thanks for helping Narcos: Cartel Wars be the best it can be!
- FTX Games
Hello @Chase - FTX Games

It has been 4 months you asked us for some ideas to implement and to fix, so I would request some news on your post.
What did you implement until now?
As far as I can see:
-forta rak nd fix
-2 guerillla buildings
- elite event
- that spion Event

If I forgot something please tell me, ill add it to the list.

What you didn't fix until now?
- paratroopers still running around not attacking
- translation messed up
- the community asked to do something about bb nd
- League System
- cartel wars
- anything after level 65?

Anything else big that i forgot?

From the ideas that were posted I didn't see anything. (Sorry maybe I'm wrong here?)

So ill ask you kindly chase that you give us some road map if there's any.
Feed US some information.
I mean you're the community manager of an kind of an company, as far as i see you're the only one communicating from Ftx, so there should be a way to tease us some news.
I mean you guys make money from it, you should be interested in holding this game together so you can earn some more.

.. i hope that we get a any response at all.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
there should be a way to tease us some news ... give us some road map
We have on-boarded a number of new employees recently that are going to help with this process - and one of our goals is absolutely to give more advance on the fun, new features we have planned for the game. We want everyone to be able to get excited about the future of the game!

paratroopers still running around not attacking
We have identified this one and it's actually an extensive thing to fix - we are trying to find the best way to get this done. It's a very specific place to deploy for it to occur. Any additional data/details you can send on this could be useful - even a video. narcos@ftxgames.com

translation messed up
Specific translation issues need to be reported to support so we can resolve them. Include a screenshot of what exists and recommend what it should say instead and we will speak to our 3rd party translators about it. narcos@ftxgames.com

League System
We have an overhaul in the works for this. It will not be ready soon, as it's a large undertaking - but we have heard feedback here and are taking action based on it.

cartel wars
I assume this is in regard to match making. We are always working to improve on this - but we have something awesome coming SOON that adds additional "Cartel play" options in addition to Cartel Wars. I think you will really like it!

anything after level 65
We have more on the way - but I have no specifics to share for this specific question. We will be adding content here in the future, and we should be able to communicate it better as mentioned in the first point.

the community asked to do something about bb nd
He's referring to Big Bang and No-Deploy for those who didn't catch the short hand =). We have plans for this, and we acted on part of it faster than the rest. While we have reasons for this - I agree that it doesn't feel consistent. We are going to work on this type of content deployment.

zecke2

This feature will allow your cartel to work together similar to in cartel wars - but its not against other cartels. You will see soon =).
@Chase i hope you will bring back the tactical gameplay too. its boring to see only no deploys.
and you dice handling should be better soon.
the cartel wars are only played by no deploy. the fun is gone . so its your turn to bring back the good times ;)

Muhammad Bakr

@Chase - FTX Games I really like that you guys are being more and more creative and the game is actually a lot better now than it was 3 months ago and I have been playing since day one, for a while the game was actually dying and people quit in numbers but this is a great comeback honestly, I'm also excited about what you yet have to introduce. A truly deserved well done to all those responsible.

zecke2

@Chase - FTX Games I really like that you guys are being more and more creative and the game is actually a lot better now than it was 3 months ago and I have been playing since day one, for a while the game was actually dying and people quit in numbers but this is a great comeback honestly, I'm also excited about what you yet have to introduce. A truly deserved well done to all those responsible.
sorry but i see no better game and no come back . what do you mean. problems are the same as month ago. ftx introduce nearly useless features.
skills,dice,no deploy,boat,war matchmaking aso... are still in the game.
in the beginning of the game it was a strategy,tactical game . but now its not longer part of the game.
sr but the game is on the dead end road. only ftx can stop the fall.
i hope ftx introduce very good new features in the next update.

fahdi1985

was a boring, still a boring game, and always will be a boring game. sorry. kill me if want:cool::p:D

zecke2

@zecke2 you are always crying. If the game is so bad, as you told us with every post, why do you not stop playing?
I will not stop because I play and love this game from the beginning. as a player, you do not have to endorse all of ftx's decisions.. especially if you have invested a lot of money.
sorry but i am not a lemming who always says yes and amen.
I try to fight for changes and improvements.i sent ftx many ideas and innovations like many other players do.
i saw many good players quit the game because of all the mistakes and abuses the ftx has committed ( in remember in Julio a well known member).
do not get me wrong . there are also good things that ftx has introduced eg the gear event, torchers etc..
But there are many things that have been criticized for months but still have not been resolved.
No one can find it good, for example, that we are always attacked with no deploy. where is the fun?
... or in cartel only 10-12 players are logged in, even though the cartel has almost 50 players. a war with many is a lot more interesting right? cartel wars are only playing by no deploy and than its depend on the compound who win the fight.the dice system is much to expensive too.
is that the fun you like? I can not imagine that.
I always hope that something turns out for the better because who says nothing has already given up and is satisfied with the situation.
...and from satisfied or good we are probably a bit away ;)
We have to get away from this 5 click and boom gameplay to revive the original game spirit.
at the moment, but only fast bbf skills bought, firebomb sics leveled to kill everything quickly. Gd to buy or level is totally useless against. and if all have buyed this stuff ftx bring out a nerv against this payed stuff.
if you like it and find it good you are probably satisfied and do the same.
But thats not my way . i try to fight for a better and balanced game .
Everyone should prefer a well-balanced game.
It would not whining so much here and crying when ftx finally brings reasonable updates and innovations. this is only due to ftx not the players.
sorry if that is not your opinion but this is mine and i stand for this.
i would like to advance the game and have fun for years. But this can only be achieved with constant improvements and innovations. not with backtracking or worsening.
And I'm sure that most of the players think the same but do not say anything here.

ty

ELpatron50

@Chase i hope you will bring back the tactical gameplay too. its boring to see only no deploys.
and you dice handling should be better soon.
the cartel wars are only played by no deploy. the fun is gone . so its your turn to bring back the good times ;)
@Chase - FTX Games I agree more TAC gameplay , cos no deploy is getting
me down. :rolleyes:
Also better rewards Dices, Directives veteran Sicarios, maybe pets also like K-9 , better troops like tanks, choppers.

Neon234

@Chase - FTX Games
Any more updates in the near future? Why is the bounty hunt stopped? :(

We have on-boarded a number of new employees recently that are going to help with this process - and one of our goals is absolutely to give more advance on the fun, new features we have planned for the game. We want everyone to be able to get excited about the future of the game!

We have identified this one and it's actually an extensive thing to fix - we are trying to find the best way to get this done. It's a very specific place to deploy for it to occur. Any additional data/details you can send on this could be useful - even a video. narcos@ftxgames.com

Specific translation issues need to be reported to support so we can resolve them. Include a screenshot of what exists and recommend what it should say instead and we will speak to our 3rd party translators about it. narcos@ftxgames.com

We have an overhaul in the works for this. It will not be ready soon, as it's a large undertaking - but we have heard feedback here and are taking action based on it.

I assume this is in regard to match making. We are always working to improve on this - but we have something awesome coming SOON that adds additional "Cartel play" options in addition to Cartel Wars. I think you will really like it!

We have more on the way - but I have no specifics to share for this specific question. We will be adding content here in the future, and we should be able to communicate it better as mentioned in the first point.

He's referring to Big Bang and No-Deploy for those who didn't catch the short hand =). We have plans for this, and we acted on part of it faster than the rest. While we have reasons for this - I agree that it doesn't feel consistent. We are going to work on this type of content deployment.

Honeybadger1974

A few things I notice are many of the things you need to advance and grow cost alot of gold, or Money. What if during the attacks we find things on site like plata, or guns or gold? This game can get expensive. Make it more life like, example would be use 2-6 player on a raid, use strategy to conquer. Use the base layouts as maps, and make the actual gameplay lifelike, similar to the game play from other games like Call of duty except in a Narcos platform. Really take this game to another level., Place the Cartels in groups, and keep them fighting each other for territory... Once they collect the stuff needed to level up, then they begin to do it on another map. Perhaps a small town cartel vs other cartels starting out then reach and conquer the town, then you go larger and larger and larger. Like take Columbia, once you have control, then you go larger. all the while, you make connections, politically, and influencially. Make it really off the chain adding Mexico, US, Panama, etc. Use the actual exporting and make your own connections and run labs etc. in order to get the amount needed to keep the connection so it wont dry up and be given to another cartel. Eventually there will be many levels and many ways to evolve the cartel. the individual aspect is that each kill can gain status, power and respect. The individual earns points and respect for the cartels and each mission that is carried out can make the cartel stronger or weaker. This way each cartel has even playing field. Its about growing out of each level. as a cartel and as a individual player. Keep in mind there are still Search bloc and the Guerillas that are also against the cartels too. that can be the way ftx makes the curve ball fun here. Just a few ideas, to make it more fun... and to get more players to stick with it longer then level 10 and quit. I know this is alot to accomplish, but this game can be all time best game ever if this were to even be close to the ideas here.