Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weekly league

sephie

i started a new league 10 min ago

its start when i have 36 points less than 1st

how should i compete the league like this?

it is normally?

i remember that leafues was begin when all the league has almost same points

it is changed?

R3iL7y

ive had my leagues start with a 50 point difference. If your active 17 points isnt much and you only need top 5

Julio

36 points is a lot. You don't need to come in 1st but you do need to come in 5th if you want to advance.

My advice, go for 15th place.

Here's the plan. Play well during the week getting all the points you can. Four days before the end of the league, stop taking revenge attacks. On the day the league ends manage your points closely so you finish in 15th place. Ideally; you want a map full of opponents and a queue of revenge attacks to start the new week.

The following week, use the same strategy and aim for fourth of fifth. Your backlog of opponents from this week should carry you forward for several weeks if you manage it well.

Now my secret is out...

Good luck.

Yeo

I brought this issue up before.

Not much of a competition or tournament when people don't start on equal grounds. The guy in first place has 100 more points than me(12th). I can keep my map cleared every day and I still can't catch up.

Between this and the last update, everyone in my cartel has lost incentive to play actively.

sky_high

was down 25-30 still advanced. you just gotta believe! this really needs to start at 0 or something along those lines.

Android

Maybe they should introduce new system for ratings and tournaments, which could work best between the same levels. For example, rating by combining the percentages of wins for attacking and base defenses. Let's say someone has 93% of succesful raids on players, and 21% percent of base defense successes. So his rating would be (93 + 21)/2=57. Something like this could improve the balance between offense and defense.

Julio

Maybe they should introduce new system for ratings and tournaments, which could work best between the same levels. For example, rating by combining the percentages of wins for attacking and base defenses. Let's say someone has 93% of succesful raids on players, and 21% percent of base defense successes. So his rating would be (93 + 21)/2=57. Something like this could improve the balance between offense and defense.
That sounds like an idea that has some merit and could be built upon. Maybe add points for successful attacks as well.

ElDiabllo

36 points is a lot. You don't need to come in 1st but you do need to come in 5th if you want to advance.

My advice, go for 15th place.

Here's the plan. Play well during the week getting all the points you can. Four days before the end of the league, stop taking revenge attacks. On the day the league ends manage your points closely so you finish in 15th place. Ideally; you want a map full of opponents and a queue of revenge attacks to start the new week.

The following week, use the same strategy and aim for fourth of fifth. Your backlog of opponents from this week should carry you forward for several weeks if you manage it well.

Now my secret is out...

Good luck.
yeah in theory is sound good...but what if on the last day in league when you start your reveng attack happen to 60% of players are online?
because thay also want to finish in the top of 15....

Vinnie Di Maggio

That is exactly what happens already. Most of the players are online in the last hours and you can't revenge sh*t. Especially at the higher levels.

Julio

The idea is to revenge attack after the tournament is over. You can start the new week with 40-50 sand bagged points between revenge attacks and clearing the board.