Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What happened to Monday, sorry Darwin?

EgregiousParagon.

Just like tittle of the Movie, what happened to Darwin. No in the gold offerings, Not part of any offerings... playing for a year Not a single one?

lobsterboy

I am going on level 47 and have never gotten a Darwin. He does seem elusive.

Master B

I play with 4 Darwins... And i have talents for victory reward on them.. they are really good for attacking resource centers :)

Julio

Darwin is available. It's hard to collect enough contracts for him. You can get him in event or champion chests or contracts through the events that have the sic contacts. You can also get the occasional contract by watching the movies..

CRABNUTZ

I've bought 2 or 3 limited edition chests, none of which gave me anything worth mentioning. They've came from champion chests, gold chests, silver chests. I rank them all up myself.

neispavani5

I've bought 2 or 3 limited edition chests, none of which gave me anything worth mentioning. They've came from champion chests, gold chests, silver chests. I rank them all up myself.
Can you no deploy a 53lvl player with 4 darwins? :D

CRABNUTZ

No lol. But I can destroy any res center or enemy outpost with no losses. Also raid some bad players with minimal losses.