Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is this sicario?

skorpionas

So far what I found is that she was released for Christmas with another sicario that is named Nicolas and he boosts Rocket Launcher damage but I'm quite interested to know about this sicario since this is the first time I've seen her.

Honeybadger

I got rid of the 7 ones i had from a roulette i forgot her name but shes a damage sicario.

skorpionas

I got rid of the 7 ones i had from a roulette i forgot her name but shes a damage sicario.
I woud love if you can reply back whenever you can and let me know what her bonus is so that I can probably save up some gold if roulette comes back soon

Honeybadger

I woud love if you can reply back whenever you can and let me know what her bonus is so that I can probably save up some gold if roulette comes back soon
I should have been more specific "Squad damage" is her Trait only useful when adding her to a flash team

His lordship

Squad damage as people say. She is sometimes available in the roulette events, that's how I got mine.