Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What level are you and what level outpost?

double pownage

Im level 43 and got 51-53 outposts, i saw some level 54 guy with 51 outposts.

Clearly that dude has it easymode. From level 42-43 outposts suddenly shoot up 10 levels. Not only that but alot seem to be having to many rocketlaunchers and nerve cannons.

Lastly changing outposts doesnt seem to work well half of them dont change and offcourse its the nasty ones that u cant get rid of.

So outposts seem buggy what level differences do u guys have.

Revilo

about the same: I'm level 45, outposts ranging lvl 53-55.
so far my setup can handle it pretty well but I'm dreading the upcoming update :D

Nemesis

level 37 with 45-46 outposts.
the special bases from missions are level 50 (can't beat them, lol)

Vinnie Di Maggio

I have had outposts levels 51-54 since I was level 37, and I am now 46. Most of them have had the same layouts forever, I know them by heart and wipe them out in no time now.

Thamer

I'm Level 49 with 52-55 outposts
Same layouts as mentioned

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Level 47 outposts range from 51-55...Rating is 800...think alot has do with your rating as well.

EgregiousParagon.

Are you sure this outpost is level 52? Because it has 5 level 13 rocket launches and 4 nerve gas cannons 30k each.
Screenshot_20170814-040639.jpg

double pownage

That outpost nasty was able to beat it now.
Missile 1 then firebomb right side, then missile left side but use firebomb first to have energy from killed building to missile last one left.

Still hard with all nerve cannons up but just make it. Offcourse u can only beat this with enough missile or firebomb damage.

lobsterboy

I am level 45 and currently have 51-53 outposts on my map. I think I started getting these levels around level 43. I can clear most of them easily and have my process of attack memorized. I do have one of the outposts EgregiousParagon posted above. I can't beat it yet and it has been sitting on my map for several days now. It just refuses to let me switch it up for a different one. Make sure you study these well, as some of them can be beat with a combo of missile/firebomb/paratroopers.

EgregiousParagon.

I got These at the level 44 about 2 months ago. Software does Not permit find another outpost on any of the two 54s and that 52 with 5 RL + 4 NG cannons. My FB is Not big enough to defeat them and the reward is ludicrously low considering the losses.

acb

Level 47. Started with 53 outposts being highest but increased to 55 now. Outpost layouts changed the OP level increases, too.