Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where are FTX based??

Vinnie Di Maggio

I believe FTX is the distributor and the developers are Playmee, in Russia. You'd have to ask for a second opinion to make sure, though. Why does it matter to you?

GHI1968

Thanks folks. I was thinking that if FTX were an American company and they were banning players from the forum it was maybe a breach of their rights under the first ammendment.

Honeybadger

Thanks folks. I was thinking that if FTX were an American company and they were banning players from the forum it was maybe a breach of their rights under the first ammendment.
Haha, yeah at first i was very suprised who the creators were of narcos. Clash of clans Supercell is from finland very different on how they run games.

Yeo

Stop writing bull.. where did you saw israel that you allow your self to write this crap?
It's literally in the first sentence under History in the link he posted....

"Funtactix was founded in Israel in 2006"...before it was acquired by Playtech and rebranded as FTX. So it may not be an Israeli company now but it certainly was before.

BillyBob

Banned
So. The question remains. :eek:
Where are YOUR dollars going?
Israel?
Russia?
Moronic Trump?
Or, are we secretly funding ISIS to take down the "cancer of the planet " The USA. :mad:

GHI1968

So. The question remains. :eek:
Where are YOUR dollars going?
Israel?
Russia?
Moronic Trump?
Or, are we secretly funding ISIS to take down the "cancer of the planet " The USA. :mad:
Illiminati shape shifting aliens??

Hesperian

Stop writing bull.. where did you saw israel that you allow your self to write this crap?
Clearly the only one writing crap is you, as is evidenced by your quoted post below.

Yes
America was not america until colombus find it.
Soviet union was russia

Germany was divided in two.
What on earth are you talking about?

Plaemee is in russia their headquarters is in saintpetersburg, and have other branches in Russia aswell
I stand corrected.