Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where do we keep a list of auto-clickers?

KaNo

@Renan

Not sure if its auto clickers. I believe after this update a lot of players are staying online while they wait for their troops to heal after attacking their maps. Its pretty annoying to be honest, specially the ones that are all about chasing their medal count.

Neon234

Any idea when are you going to tackle this issue @Chase - FTX Games? It really kills the experience playing the game. I'll start with this Wall of Shame:

1. Altaīr - Lv. 46 - 11k+ medals
He's pretty much active in game chats. (Los avispores cartel). Don't think it's autoclickers. May be he keeps the game open to save resources.

His lordship

At the moment a player becomes 'vulnerable' if they are online for 5 hours (I think, right?).
So an autoclicker can just mimic being online for 5 hours. But what about if the vulnerable period also came into play if the player is online for 2 hours without attacking any player or outpost? This allows plenty of time for troops to heal so if you're a genuine player online then you will definitely attack 1 player or outpost in this time. Whereas if you're simply mimicking being online you'd get caught out after 2 hours.
Wonder how difficult/easy that would be to implement. Just a thought.

chalk

But what about if the vulnerable period also came into play if the player is online for 2 hours without attacking any player or outpost?
then a player could every 1 hour and 55 min make an attack, deploy and retreat with no losses, and then more 2 hours on invulnerabilaty. Maybe it would fix the really lazy people, but bet woudnt make much difference.

in any case i'll leave 2 ideas, probably not worth much :p :
Reduce invulnerable time to 3 or 4 hours (so it gives more vulnerable hours per day)
After 3 or 4 hours online, if platons (not counting sicarios) are not completly full it starts a 5 (or 10 min) countdown to start filling the platons.
After platons are completly full, it starts another 10 (or 15 min) countdown for the player to make an attack.
And the circle goes on until the player stops playing and then the vulnerable time starts because there are no more attacks.
Vulnerable time can even be raised to 2 hours, since with this system we get the advantage of having the oportunity to fully get resources for what we want.
Problem is, pressuring a player that did not manage to get enough resources in 5 hours into spend gold for the rest of the resources he needs might not be something worthwile to abdicate (witch is normal in this games).

Second idea, discouraging playing , probably even more complicated :
The vulnerable concept disapears
atacking gives less 25% resources after 5 hours online
atacking gives less 50% resources after 6 hours online
atacking gives less 75% resources AND production buildings/resource centers give less 25% resources after 7 hours online
atacking gives 0 resources AND production buildings/resource centers give less 50% resources after 8 hours online
etc , etc
Then , for each offline hour it recovers 25% , witch means a player that is online 8 hours needs to be offline 4 hours to get 100 % of the resources from an attack.

A side note to how things are now:
There also needs to be a reboot for the 5 hours, like for after spending 4 hours offline. It is not really fair that a player for each 24 hours can only be vulnerable for 4 hours... It is unfair Comparing to someone that plays 2 hours in the morning and can only play again in the evening. This last player Not only already gave lots of offline time, he also does not have the right to have 5 hours to collect resources , only because this player works during the day, or any other millions reasons compared to players that can be manny hours online.

Last edited:

chalk

Resource bases or contracts/skills bases can Not be attacked while a player is online. The exception in attacking those bases are that they do not have the right to revenge and neither affects resources.
I wish it could though, so we could share resource bases more easely :) hehe
As for atacking players and nothing happening because he is online , in my opinion wouldn't be good because the player would not lose the supposed resources he would have to loose. I think it would incentive even more false activity because there would be no extra loses from geting attacked and the player that attacked would miss the chance of getting something more because the game just let him do a "ghost attack". Better for the defender that just got an attacker wasting an attack on a "ghost attack".

lamaJ

The great autoclicker
Id name Kim jong Sonny from poloman cartel.
@Chase - FTX Games i am asking once more. What punishment for these kind of players?????

Margarito

Kim Jon Sonny has to be an auto clicker...or, like myself have the flexibility to have his cellphone on at work to maintain whatever purpose you chose. I keep mine docked in my office.

Kayzer

Pascal
Level 39 I’m trying to get a revenge on this guy for 4 days now always online! This is getting ridiculous!

lamaJ

There is NO PUNISHMENT for this kind of players. So if you want to be part of the auto clicker players, go ahed. I am guarantee there is no punishment. FTX will be announce in the future if there is punishment

Kayzer

But that’s the problem @Chase - FTX Games they aren’t cheating they are exploiting its a completely different thing! They are just take advantage of a situation created by ftx and only ftx can fix it!

Kayzer

bea - 4 days now non stop! Level 48

Some people should get a life!!

lamaJ

Ftx didnt see that as a cheat because there is NO PUNISHMENT.

Renan

Report players suspected of cheating to narcos@ftxgames.com
Reported a couple of players and all I got was "you can always wait 24 hours for a find other button to appear". Fair to say I was disappointed with the response it's not like I started playing 2 days ago. Please treat players who've played the game for 2 years like they should be treated otherwise more and more players will get frustrated then your retention drops.

copyninja

Reported a couple of players and all I got was "you can always wait 24 hours for a find other button to appear". Fair to say I was disappointed with the response it's not like I started playing 2 days ago. Please treat players who've played the game for 2 years like they should be treated otherwise more and more players will get frustrated then your retention drops.
so you want FTX to add a pay "50 gold to refresh now" button? that's how you get that button lol

lamaJ

so you want FTX to add a pay "50 gold to refresh now" button? that's how you get that button lol
Haha. FTX will implement if there is gold require. What if in the weekly league there is button "1000 gold for no.1" so we can automatically be no. 1 at league. LOL