Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where do we keep a list of auto-clickers?

Tinygenius

The great autoclicker
Id name Kim jong Sonny from poloman cartel.
@Chase - FTX Games i am asking once more. What punishment for these kind of players?????
What proof do you have that Sonny is a cheater? I'm the Capo of Poloman and promoted Sonny to one of my RH's because he is a very active player. Who also helps run the Poloman cartel.
Being active on a game you have spent a heap of money on is no crime. Naming and shaming people because they are active should be.
I hope FTX investigates Sonny and replies on here that he is all clear.

Max

Rachel.

Being active on a game you have spent a heap of money on is no crime. Naming and shaming people because they are active should be.

Max
Agree.

Not only have I known Sonny for a while, but he is also on my map prolly twice a week on average. I have no problem hitting his base. He's online sometimes, like everyone else, but not all the time, lol. I'm not sure if people still use autoclickers and I really don't care, but I'm pretty sure Sonny is clean.

Prove it or stop blasting names please.

Last edited:

lamaJ

What proof do you have that Sonny is a cheater? I'm the Capo of Poloman and promoted Sonny to one of my RH's because he is a very active player. Who also helps run the Poloman cartel.

Max
Did i say he is a cheater????? As i know the autoclicker player is not a cheater (the support said that). I am just hoping that kim jong sonny have a real life. Not using bluestack or something.

Rachel.

Did i say he is a cheater????? As i know the autoclicker player is not a cheater (the support said that). I am just hoping that kim jong sonny have a real life. Not using bluestack or something.
I had reported them Mr @Chase - FTX Games and u know the answer is NO PUNISHMENT. just suggestion to find others. Like @Kayzer said, only ftx can fix this. Find the way. U at ftx smart people right?
You reported them, requested they be punished lol. Don't backpedal now haha. But whatevs, time to get over it, no?
Yet here you are, naming and attempting to shame a guy for playing a game he spent a heap of money on. Maybe it's time to quit worrying about Sonny. After all, he's not a cheater, right?

If you want to talk about breaking rules and stuff, maybe you should read the first rule of this forum and then reflect on how you've treated Sonny. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

lamaJ

You reported them, requested they be punished lol. Don't backpedal now haha. But whatevs, time to get over it, no?
Yet here you are, naming and attempting to shame a guy for playing a game he spent a heap of money on. Maybe it's time to quit worrying about Sonny. After all, he's not a cheater, right?

If you want to talk about breaking rules and stuff, maybe you should read the first rule of this forum and then reflect on how you've treated Sonny. Have a nice day.
Thats before i know the rule. Did u see my chat after i reported him? Anyway. Did u read the whole chat before u write? If u not. Go read that. Whos suggest me to report that? If u said breaking rules so who is @Chase - FTX Games ?

Rachel.

Thats before i know the rule. Did u see my chat after i reported him? Anyway. Did u read the whole chat before u write? If u not. Go read that. Whos suggest me to report that? If u said breaking rules so who is @Chase - FTX Games ?
Lol this is getting silly. Let me try to recap this situation, so we may all understand each other better:

First, someone (the OP) decided that in a forum for a game about drug trafficking, it would be a good idea to start a thread designed to snitch on other players for cheating. Ummmm...

Then, you decided to hop in and start literally naming names in said snitch thread, despite the fact that your allegations were completely unsubstantiated and completely without merit or evidence.

Then, it was discovered that even if said allegations made in said snitch thread were true, it wasnt cheating and there is no punishment. So, those that decided to snitch in said snitch thread in a forum for a game about drug trafficking had actually pulled some sort of false snitch, thereby making themselves appear....well....silly.

And yet it continues. Smh.

Naming an innocent man is inappropriate. Public snitching..."dry snitching" where I'm from...simply isn't cool, and it's even less cool if you're wrong about it. I mean, who DOES that??? This whole thread was inappropriate to start with. I mean, cmon, really?

Please keep Sonny's name out of your mouth. Whatever issues you have with the game aren't Sonny's fault anyway.

Jeez.

Last edited:

lamaJ

Lol this is getting silly. Let me try to recap this situation, so we may all understand each other better:

First, someone (the OP) decided that in a forum for a game about drug trafficking, it would be a good idea to start a thread designed to snitch on other players for cheating. Ummmm...

Then, you decided to hop in and start literally naming names in said snitch thread, despite the fact that your allegations were completely unsubstantiated and completely without merit or evidence.

Then, it was discovered that even if said allegations made in said snitch thread were true, no rules had been broken. There is literally no rule against the accused actions, so those that decided to snitch in said snitch thread in a game about drug trafficking had actually pulled some sort of false snitch, thereby making themselves appear....well....silly.

And yet it continues. Smh.

Naming an innocent man is inappropriate. Public snitching..."dry snitching" where I'm from...simply isn't cool, and it's even less cool if you're wrong about it. I mean, who DOES that??? This whole thread was inappropriate to start with. I mean, cmon, really?

Please keep Sonny's name out of your mouth. Whatever issues you have with the game aren't Sonny's fault anyway.

Jeez.
Hope ftx fix this problem. And investigate all the name what whos that emailed

Rachel.

Hope ftx fix this problem. And investigate all the name what whos that emailed
lol, this guy....

Investigate them for what??? NOT cheating...so they can be NOT punished? And how would you suggest they go about investigating these innocent, wrongly-accused people for doing something that isnt cheating and for which there are no sanctions, no punishment? And more importantly, WHY? Why would ftx investigate anybody? Should they investigate simply because you and a few others decided to dry snitch on them for doing something that isnt even cheating? C'mon....

And perhaps most importantly, why would anyone snitch on people who he himself admits aren't cheating and then continue to request investigations even after having the ridiculousness of it all pointed out to him?

That which troubles you isnt even a problem with the players anyway. Its a problem with the game.

Last edited:

lamaJ

Oh yes. I am agree with u the problem is the game. Like i said. If in the future they say autoclicker is cheat. There should be announcement. So u and ur friend can prepare

Rachel.

If in the future they say autoclicker is cheat. There should be announcement. So u and ur friend can prepare
Lol. Are you now accusing me of something too? Are you trying to shame me? Snitch on me? Bully me?

I'm cleaner than clean, sir. I'm spotless. Anyone who is so inclined can feel free to launch any type of investigation they deem appropriate. What they cannot do, however, is get under my skin by making baseless allegations about me or my teammates, completely lacking any evidence.

By all means, sir, continue slandering good people for doing nothing wrong if it somehow lessens the inferiority you must feel. Just know that your attempts to smear the names of honest players is costing you whatever respect you may have earned.

Have a nice day.

Bogan

I laughed way to hard reading this thread, that is all.

ipasher

The list is already there - check the cartel info of ‘Decapitation Nations’ & ‘French Narcos’ ;) Hi Yuriy :cool: