Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHERE IS THE MONTHLY EVENT

Crashy

Banned
@Chase - FTX Games you said we should get every month an event due to and quote for reducing good stuff in free daily chest and black market. So where is the event.

Matt

Same here crashy I,m champion 3 and only getting the same also when I win my league all I get is a crappy sicario, should give u a reaper at least all the hard work u put in all week

BOBGYRO

all we get this month is a bunch of resources and a plata bag for your troubles.

F0fu5c0

Well, resources are good to upgrade your buildings and Plata is useful for making your sicarios stronger.

Laquica

Well, resources are good to upgrade your buildings and Plata is useful for making your sicarios stronger.
if i put al the plata from the plata bag on my sicario it doesnt makr him stronger.
(Need 40.000xp to get him one level up. A plata bag doesnt give.you that amount of plata mostly you get 2 iron plates en 2500plata. If your lucky you.can get something better

Laquica

@Chase - FTX Games you said we should get every month an event due to and quote for reducing good stuff in free daily chest and black market. So where is the event.
The month is still noth over so please be patient it will be quicker there then you will get a replay from support;)