Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where is the sixth sicario?

GUNÃO

Every cartel has the problem after update atm... they know about and work on fixing it....
And no one in your cartel should leave atm... because if he rejoins, he only can set 4 sics not more
Thanks, allready have same members with that problem , they only have four sics

grmnn

Of course you can imagine all people breakdown, reaching this point with so much gold and effort spent and not being able to take it.
It's unbelievable how all the updates bring crutial errors and issues to solve and the huge amount of time FTX takes to revert problems.
This is not an healthy costumer service maker relationship as FTX never assumes any kind of guilty when we are paying for playing.

grmnn

sometimes I wonder if ftx developpers are not in India and times to time they have to stop 'cause a cow sat on their laptop

Don_Jalopy

Seems like it's not important for them because it won't make them any money. They only focus on things that get them more money, why not eh? It's what Chase said in a recent reply. He needs the money to put his kids through private school.

I2el3ell

sometimes I wonder if ftx developpers are not in India and times to time they have to stop 'cause a cow sat on their laptop
If they would be in India i think we would've been Blessed.. Because cheap Worker with 14 hours a day.. Here it seems like 1 kid coding 2 hours a month..

grmnn

Amazing
Two days without a solution.
It’s seems terms and conditions don’t apply to this situation.
Maybe better apply to Apple store as this people are playing blind.