Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is sick of all the millennials on this game?

Are you sick of the millennials?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Android

Those people to which a little seems like a fortune should probably focus on ways to make more money and better themselves, rather than wasting time playing a mobile game.
So what you're saying that a man with the same education and job living in one country with monthly wage of let's say 800€, should better himself and earn more money, while some other in a wealthier country and with the same occupation earns 3000€ per month. But the latter can play mobile games and have fun in his life? All I'm saying is the prices for gold and special offers are the same for both. One can't afford to buy them, others easily can.

Serge

So what you're saying that a man with the same education and job living in one country with monthly wage of let's say 800€, should better himself and earn more money, while some other in a wealthier country and with the same occupation earns 3000€ per month. But the latter can play mobile games and have fun in his life? All I'm saying is the prices for gold and special offers are the same for both. One can't afford to buy them, others easily can.
I mean, your just describing life here, it is what it is, the people who make the most tend to be able to have more 'fun'.

Ultimately, if the game is too expensive for your circumstances (not you personally), then stop playing and move on, spend the money on a cheaper game, or - play this game without gold and just accept the fact you wont have as much fun as people that do. The game doesn't owe anyone anything..

SmurfU32

Pffff, sometimes I realize there will always be communists even Playing a mobile game :)

People pumping money pay the salaries of the developers....therefore they should have an advantage over the ones who don't :)
Being in the top is never free !

CRABNUTZ

Are you serious right now? Boo freakin hoo. Bottle up those tears and sell them on eBay. Then you'll have more money for gold ;)