Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who will be purchasing a emerald deal

Honeybadger

Emerald just arrived, i know theirs people who are boycotting in app purcahse and then theirs people still wasting alot of money per month. Out of curiosty, Who will be buying a emerald deal? Ive been waiting for one. I normally dont by daily purchases but i get emerald deals.

After i purchase the gold i will be posting a video. On how much gold i need to spend to get a 5/5 missle damage talent. Havent seen anyone upload a video during the progress. Ive read 3000

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Emerald just arrived, i know theirs people who are boycotting in app purcahse and then theirs people still wasting alot of money per month. Out of curiosty, Who will be buying a emerald deal? Ive been waiting for one. I normally dont by daily purchases but i get emerald deals.

After i purchase the gold i will be posting a video. On how much gold i need to spend to get a 5/5 missle damage talent. Havent seen anyone upload a video during the progress. Ive read 3000
See my post a few minutes ago. Different players are getting different discount % :mad:

Honeybadger

See my post a few minutes ago. Different players are getting different discounts :mad:
Yeah just saw it right after i posted mine. I was going to reply to yours. I dont understand why its the case that theirs different discounts for the same currency and also for other currnceys they charge way more.

Dan

The original amounts in foreign currency works out to be the equivalent in USD (currency conversion man aged by Apple), i.e. 14000 gold cost USD100 original price.

It's the discount % which differs by players. 14k gold may cost you USD50 sale, whereas other will have to pay USD80 or USD40 etc etc for the same bucket of gold, which is price discrimination.

Crashy

Banned
The original amounts in foreign currency works out to be the equivalent in USD (currency conversion man aged by Apple), i.e. 14000 gold cost USD100 original price.

It's the discount % which differs by players. 14k gold may cost you USD50 sale, whereas other will have to pay USD80 or USD40 etc etc for the same bucket of gold, which is price discrimination.
Exactly Dan I was waiting for this emerald deal and what I get is 14000 gold for £74.99 this same deal cost me £48.99 a while ago.which is discrimination by all means

Jody

As an European paying customer I get offers in dollar when I pay for the purchase I get charged way more in euros because I´m paying VAT ?

And emerald deals, waiting for months and now 20% off ??

What a joke!

Nice work on cliente fidelization..

GHI1968

I think you lot are telling lies!!! I got an emerald and it says they are very rare so there is no way that everyone has one....... unless of course..... no, it couldn't be true?........ surely FTX wouldn't make up stories just to get us to spend money???....... No, thats just a crazy idea :p

Matt

6500 gold on my account over here in Canada is $34.99. I am also tempted, although I have already decided not to spend any more money.

I was tempted but no still got gold left from last emerald deal

MAXIMUS

Funny thing is that it says -53% in mine but the original price includes a bonus which is not included in sale, so -53% is really -slimy grease ball%

Last edited: