Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why Torcher was nerfed. WTF

PUZZLE

Guarilla Boost for Torcher was nerfed from 21000 to 2100. Ten times. WTF. I was about to max it. Spent a lot of time and resources. Why are you doing this to us. Are you freaking nuts. one boosted torcher has the same damage as 1 or 2 fuegos. What the heck you been thinking about???????

Geoff

chill bro, we can roll back ur account to when u first started upgrading them so u can change ur mind. thank u for ur understanding and patience. We are looking to improve our customer service in every way possible. Please leave some constructive feedback on how we dealt with your issue today.
Really chase!!! First I spend time,money and resources upgrading cartel port to become useless. Then fuegoes then they get nerfed then scorpions and now torchers !!!! So am I going to get all my gold, resources and time back I have waited for these things to upgraded to become useless!! Bunch of bloody morons who run this game. Bugger all like this at BOOM BEACH !!

LifeHacker

chill bro, we can roll back ur account to when u first started upgrading them so u can change ur mind. thank u for ur understanding and patience. We are looking to improve our customer service in every way possible. Please leave some constructive feedback on how we dealt with your issue today.
Can you roll back to when you were born? We're looking to improve humanity and one less idiot would surely help. Thank you for your understanding.

LifeHacker

Really chase!!! First I spend time,money and resources upgrading cartel port to become useless. Then fuegoes then they get nerfed then scorpions and now torchers !!!! So am I going to get all my gold, resources and time back I have waited for these things to upgraded to become useless!! Bunch of bloody morons who run this game. Bugger all like this at BOOM BEACH !!
Check his name again :p

Maniakbn96

as torcher guérilla started it was 25/25 percent... then with one update they got more then 1000 percent... it is not good, that they are down at 25 percent again, but at last it was logic that this will happen

Geoff

as torcher guérilla started it was 25/25 percent... then with one update they got more then 1000 percent... it is not good, that they are down at 25 percent again, but at last it was logic that this will happen
Your right but surely people who design and make up these units think of this before they roll them out and get use to upgrade them one way or another

grmnn

I already laugh a little with this new chase but this is the kind of things FTX used to.
First they put the carrot in front of you then they slap you in the face,
It happened with fuegos, scorpions and now it happens with torchers.
The point is, all the strategy this game could have in the beggining is completely trashed and by now they turned this crap in a bunch of routines people have to buy instead of putting the peanut brain running to avoid difficulties.
So, I think I'm done because this is not a rational relation beetween a service provider that flips through money grabbing strategy in order to dry you in a ponzy scheeme.

PUZZLE

You guize, i've just checked in with the team. It seems to be a bug. There seems to be a lot of bugs emerging with this most recent update - so we will be working hard to fix the problem. Just hang on tight, folks.
Chase it's not bug. I tried them. 4 boosted Torchers shoot like 4 unboosted fuegos. LOL. KEEP in mind chase you can fit 9 fuegos per squad and only 1 torcher. If it shoots like one Fuego why don't you just delete this troop and reimburse our time and ress and speed ups with gold. Wake up guys. Stop partying. WTF

Honeybadger

Chase it's not bug. I tried them. 4 boosted Torchers shoot like 4 unboosted fuegos. LOL. KEEP in mind chase you can fit 9 fuegos per squad and only 1 torcher. If it shoots like one Fuego why don't you just delete this troop and reimburse our time and ress and speed ups with gold. Wake up guys. Stop partying. WTF
You realize its not chase haha

fahdi1985

New chase in the market? Where is the old one? I liked him better. Atleast he didn't used words like 'chill bro' and 'you guize' lol

PUZZLE

Who the **** is this new Chase chill bro? Is it some smart ***

PUZZLE

He is not even an administrator. Just some new member. Who are you kid?

fahdi1985

Oh just saw the 'new member' right beneath his name. Who are you imposter?