Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why Torcher was nerfed. WTF

Why would u guys even use torchers you can no deploy everyone in the game now? Maybe for compound attacks other then that it's a waste.

Don_Jalopy

I don't understand what you mean about torchers? Before the patch they did a huge amount of damage, they were perfect for taking out everything apart from compound attacks.

PUZZLE

Why would u guys even use torchers you can no deploy everyone in the game now? Maybe for compound attacks other then that it's a waste.
No bro. You are totally wrong. You don't use it and you don't know. I was using Torcher with flashbang talented sics and been noking down both compounds and bases on my map. Most of my troops are maxed. But torchers were most comfortable. I spend good time to speed and upgrade them. Now they shoot like unboosted Fuego. Shameful FTX

Don_Jalopy

@PUZZLE - Same - I had a sick flashbang / torcher strat, now it's super slow and awful... I could rip through bases quicker with rocket dudes and a squad of swat guys.... I don't want to go back to having to worry about fewkin low level RL's and Mortars. pfft.

I don't use it cause i don't need to use troops.
Invest your money in a diego squad with flashbang skill and you can nuke everyone with your eyes closed. ;)

grmnn

Playing kim jong un is not that fun... to buy missiles everyone can do it with some money. To deploy and to think a little bit maybe you have to get more then 40 in your IQ test

PUZZLE

Playing kim jong un is not that fun... to buy missiles everyone can do it with some money. To deploy and to think a little bit maybe you have to get more then 40 in your IQ test
True. Kim Jon Un. LOL. I always deploy even if I have no deploy. I use no deployment only in events and resource centers