Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Winning without a prize.

ShakeyDclown

I just got a full screen of walkers that is required for the grand prize and did not receive it. With a bet of 200,000 the grand prize was 201million. I was paid 7.6 million not the 209 million i won.

ShakeyDclown

Funny. It shows in the screenshot the grand prize in 200,000,000 and they say it was 400,000 then they I don't even get that.

ShakeyDclown

This is day three. No response when I corrected them that I was due 200 million credits not the 400,000 they paid. When I buy packs to play I expect to be paid when I win. I gave a screenshot that shows everything what's the problem?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @ShakeyDclown, please check your email for our response. My sincere apologies for the confusion over your error, you should find it resolved appropriately now.

BenOG

Administrator
@ShakeyDclown Thank you for posting about this serious issue. The Dice Game has been removed for now to be fixed. For those players that have abused this issue, your games have been rolled back - if a purchase was made prior to this issue please take a moment to contact our support team by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us" and please include the receipt of purchase, so that our team can get you sorted.