Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Y'all are sleeping on Scorpion!

NetGuruINC

Ok so check it out.... I'm lvl 53 and I've noticed hardly anybody uses Scorpion, everyone is using Diego's... Something told me in the beginning to get Scorpions and build em up.....

Now I have 5 level 60 Scorpions, all with Fire Bomb talents, long story short I can hit a level 13 rocket launcher with 60,000+ health in two shots and everything around it is goin up in smoke......

Y'all have been sleeping on Scorpion!

Ahmed

why use diego ?
there are others like poison , la quiqa and mix talents.

NetGuruINC

why use diego ?
there are others like poison , la quiqa and mix talents.
Yeah but at least 70% of attacks on my base are missile attacks with Diego's. Seems like nobody has the heart to even run up on bases with troops anymore....

Barracude

They do a clean job when quick cash is the prime objective. Players affected by Diegos are usually the ones refusing to up their fincas. You also don't get scorpion talents till finca 18 btw

His lordship

Ok so check it out.... I'm lvl 53 and I've noticed hardly anybody uses Scorpion, everyone is using Diego's... Something told me in the beginning to get Scorpions and build em up.....

Now I have 5 level 60 Scorpions, all with Fire Bomb talents, long story short I can hit a level 13 rocket launcher with 60,000+ health in two shots and everything around it is goin up in smoke......

Y'all have been sleeping on Scorpion!
Can guarantee you higher level players use him. My finca gets bombed by scorpion/brone all the time. Even using ground defence and having a layout where no buildings are close to finca still makes it difficult to defend against 4 purple scorpions.

Bogan

I don’t know who’s been attacking you or how u think nobody is using firebomb squads (because most are these days) but here’s my firebomb squad.
EAFE2707-FF76-4CF7-954F-6513E1082AA7.jpeg
1 sic is still rank6 so could be slightly better but no point ranking him up when I have 56%BB even if a player has 6xstage5gd I can still nuke just gotta flash 3 times firebomb finca twice and missile once..

ELpatron50

I don’t know who’s been attacking you or how u think nobody is using firebomb squads (because most are these days) but here’s my firebomb squad. 1 sic is still rank6 so could be slightly better but no point ranking him up when I have 56%BB even if a player has 6xstage5gd I can still nuke just gotta flash 3 times firebomb finca twice and missile once..
USB 3X FB2X huh .
56% BB ---(-is that using cheats ranking up your Sicario)
Big Bangin' the Finca 3x is still NO DEPLOY is NO GOOD EFFIN' meta for me !
No Deploy is no Mass Damage Skill.
Scorpion is to be nerf again FB me.

Last edited: