Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New profile posts

Hey guys im wondering how to use your honor tokens to upgrade your sicarios talents on narcos
I emailed about a problem, time sensitive. Please respond.
Reactions: Jdivine
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello @Tswizz , could you please clarify which game you emailed about so that I can look into this for you?
S
Stefania Mastropietro
Scusa ma non ricevo ancora alcuna risposta al mio problema ora riscrivero' di nuovo dal gioco fino a che qualcuno non si ricorda di me
If you're a Breaking Bad fan download the brand new Breaking Bad Criminal Elements game its a great distraction and lots of funbduk is a group of players that have gathered on Discord and Watsapp to share info and advance their games. The best in the UK are here to join the team before Syndicate begins to secure your place details are below. Bduk for Watsapp send a message with your game name to -- or Discor
Waiting for the time when issue 110200 will be fixed.
Reactions: Badassant
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello @Trevor560t1, forgive the assumption, but I believe you are talking about Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements? Please choose "Report an issue" when the error message comes up on your device. This will send your game logs to our support team, at which point they can search for the source of the issue.

Thank you very much and my apologies for the trouble you've experienced with the game!
Hey guys i need help , so Had main acc linked to game center , started 2nd acc linked through facebook and when i linked that 2nd acc i must of linked It thRough game center n now i cant find main acc ???? TRied everything fRom log out and ins anD through game logins but only got 2 nd acc ??? Im not tech savy but ftx wont help or it takes ten years to gwt back too
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello there, could you please clarify which game you are having trouble with?
B
BEet
Narcos , I have been into the phone shop which is Telstra and my main account is not there !!! I've been emailing someone in your company and now they do not email me back it's like imblocked and I have done everything the right way and still no reply ?? What's the go ??? Can u help please
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello @BEet, I'm connecting with our support team now to see what we can do for you. Thank you so much for your patience.
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hey there! Welcome to the forums :D
B
Boywood
THANK YOU!! I AM A BIG FAN OF THE WALKING DEAD & WAS SUPER EXCITED WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS GAME! IT'S SO MUCH FUN; I'M REALLY IMPRESSED WITH ITS DESIGN, FUNCTIONALITY, GRAPHICS, BONUS FEATURES, CURRENT FRESHNESS OF EXISTING NEW GAMEPLAY AND COMING SOON SCENARIOS!!
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
You're welcome and thank you for the kind words! Which is your favorite machine? I'm partial to Saviors and Prison :D
I Need Help Soo Me & my bf both Play narcos i play on my phone him on a tablet wEll i was trying to get him gold by connec to fb & my fB was loged in not his now his game is on my phone & not mines i keep uninstalling The app on My Phone But im Still on Hes Game Not Mines Help Me Please Somebody lOl i really like the game and i was fArther then him lbvs!
Frustrated af...why can I not log in
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello Ghostmob! If you are speaking of Narcos: Cartel Wars or Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements, you should see this issue resolved. If you are still having trouble please let me know and I will point you to the right support team depending on which game you are trying to play.
G
Ghostmob
April, some of my cartel members were awarded gold for this yet I was not...why is that?
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello @Ghostmob , I'm really sorry to hear that. Could you please reply to the last email you received from our support team and ask them directly? I'm sure they'd be happy to clear up any confusion.
hey I won the raid event and did not receive the gold 250,000, please do something, it is the second time it happens to me and it is a good game but mistakes like this are disheartening and make you never play it anymore. Mi tag is YoungLuckyRich7 verify please.
April - FTX Games
April - FTX Games
Hello @YoungLuckyrich7, I'm really sorry to hear this. Please send us a support ticket in-game so that our support team can look into this and potentially rectify.