FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking a Junior Artist to oversee visual development and brand consistency across our portfolio of internally and externally published games.
- Work with internal and external game studios to adapt, maintain, and enforce brand guidelines for licensed film and television properties.
- Maintain an industry-best quality bar for aesthetic design and visual fidelity.
- Create best-in-class graphic design and UI assets to support marketing, product, and UA initiatives.
- Provide artistic direction and project management oversight for creative vendors, contributing storyboards and concept art as needed.
- Utilize data from the product management and business intelligence teams to iterate on content and collateral.
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience, preferably in the gaming industry
- Portfolio of past work showcasing modern aesthetics and commercially viable content.
- Strong communication skills, to clearly and concisely convey direction and feedback.
- Excel and thrive in fast paced situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions.
- Ability to take constructive feedback, and implement changes thoroughly and effectively.
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team.
- Works well in distributed teams.
- Passion for games and cinema.
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.