FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego or at one of our outposts around the globe.
We’re looking for a smart, experienced master of integrations and SDKs to take the lead on Dev Ops to advise our 3rd party developers.
- Act as the technical lead for the core publishing team, working with external development teams
- Advise and lead the audit and execution of 3rd party tools, including: Analytics, Attribution, CRM, Mediation, Advertising and Monetization tools
- Review developer infrastructure as part of the initial partner audit
- Manage the implementation of backend server infrastructure with external development
- Maintain an understanding of end-to-end system interactions in order to assess implications and dependencies associated with design decisions
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience with a successful mobile game developer or publisher
- Deep experience implementing mobile game SDKs
- Experience with a combination of Unity (required), Cocos2D, Objective C, iPhone SDK, Xcode, Java, Android SDK, HTML5, XML/JSON, and/or GIT is a plus (Unity SDK development experience also a plus)
- Mobile development experience with Ad platforms, HTML5, Mobile/Web Video experience, Facebook APIs, or MRAID 2.0 is a plus
- Deep knowledge/experience with data architecture: SQL, NoSQL, and data caching technologies/in-memory databases such as MemCached and Redis
- Outstanding communication skills to represent FTX Games within the developer community
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Works well in distributed teams
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
Strong preference for candidates who can work in our new Headquarters in San Diego, California. Willing to consider remote work for highly qualified candidates.