FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking a detail-focused, self-motivated, high-performance admin to help keep our business running smoothly.
- Assist in the development of key collateral to support business initiatives including financial reporting, PowerPoint presentations, and corporate communications.
- Oversee complex travel arrangements, sometimes with minimal lead time.
- Manage and support events, summits, and morale boosters while owning outcomes and contributing creative ideas. You are the Committee for Planning Parties.
- Act as a liaison between FTX and our key partner companies as needed.
- Manage a complex array of priorities and potential projects with minimal oversight.
- Own the operations of the San Diego office.
- General office duties including expense report management, HR support, internet research, correspondence, etc.
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience; experience with a successful game company or software publisher is a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Enjoys working with a diverse, global staff.
- Analytical thinker who constantly questions states and values.
- Strong communication skills, to clearly and concisely convey results and recommendations.
- Ability to create clear and concise stakeholder-ready documentation.
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team.
- Works well within a team.
- Works well with distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Deep love of games a plus
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.
Send resume to email@example.com