User Acquisition Manager
FTX Games lives at the intersection of movies, television and games. We’ve been involved in some of the biggest games for the biggest movies and television shows of all time (Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Narcos, etc.) and we’re growing. We need fun, smart people who share our passion for games and entertainment to join our team at our new headquarters in sunny San Diego.
FTX is currently seeking a smart, experienced master of user acquisition to drive aggressive growth campaigns at scale while maintaining significant profit margins for the company and our partners.
- Create highly structured paid user acquisition strategies for assigned FTX Games titles
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital media plans focused on scaling user acquisition focused primarily on advertising channels, ASO, and retargeting campaigns; measure performance to identify the highest impact testing opportunities for future campaigns; make the decisions on optimizations to achieve campaign goals
- Work with analytics team to forecast key metrics for acquisition, conversion, spend and ROAS forecasts. Analyze and leverage ROAS and LTV metrics to make data driven decisions. Use an analytical approach to review past results and forecasted future performance of different acquisition strategies
- Monitor and analyze paid installs user behavior (e.g., post-install events) and compare against organic baseline to forecast LTV across various campaign segments; execute ad hoc analyses as needed to uncover strategic marketing opportunities
- Conduct in-depth post-campaign analysis, develop test plans (e.g., new ad partners) for new user acquisition initiatives, and measure performance to identify the highest impact testing opportunities and make recommendations
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting
- Manage the creative development process for user acquisition needs – work with marketing and art teams to confirm concepts are on brand
- Lead and manage all external user acquisition partners relationships and communications
- Identify new partners, platforms and opportunities to increase performance and return on advertising investment
- Work with internal and external development teams to coordinate business objectives with user acquisition and retention/retargeting strategies
- Prepare post mortems summarizing campaign strategy, creative, key performance metrics and actionable findings
- 3+ years of directly relevant experience in mobile advertising on the publisher or network side
- Industry expert – deep experience launching and optimizing mobile ad campaigns with key UA partners, especially Facebook and Google,
- Deeply analytical approach to problem solving with a love of data and spreadsheets
- Outstanding communication skills to translate data to meaningful business recommendations
- Strong familiarity with one or more major app analytics platforms: Swrve, Flurry, Upsight, Mixpanel, DeltaDNA, etc.
- Excels and thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous situations, proactively seeking answers and creating solutions
- Ability to work with highly-confidential information
- Ability to work well in a hierarchy and within a team
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
This position will be based in our new San Diego headquarters.