Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX not looking out for paying customers

Centipede

They screwed over their paying customers with this last update.

If youre like me, you bought bundles so you could have an edge over other players at your level. The only time we should have to attack higher level players is during war, or going after resource centers.

Instead of looking out for us paying customers, they tried this new matchmaking update to help free to play players who dont play/attack much. Free players should understand that they will have a disadvantage vs paying players.

I really want to uninstall this game right now, but it would hurt my cartel.

So Im calling out to all other paying players to stop giving FTX our money until they change it back. And if you have time, go write a bad review on google play/app store

Last edited:

dino

If youre like me, you bought bundles so you could have an edge over other players at your level. The only time we should have to attack higher level players is during war, or going after resource centers.

Instead of looking out for us paying customers, they tried this new matchmaking update to help free to play players who dont play/attack much. Free players should understand that they will have a disadvantage vs paying players.

So Im calling out to all other paying players to stop giving FTX our money until they change it back. And if you have time, go write a bad review on google play/app store
About half day left before uninstal.

FTX Thanks for completely ruining my gameplay.

Your dev guys are idiots for this upgrade

Dinosaour

Dinosaour

You give advantages for high level people who don't play to advance and have resources easily **** **** **** what the **** is rank matching it is not fair i have 46 level player in my world map ****er's am level 39

dino

You give advantages for high level people who don't play to advance and have resources easily **** **** **** what the **** is rank matching it is not fair i have 46 level player in my world map ****er's am level 39
Am a lvl 38 player being raided by lvl 44 players cause i played for ranking.
within 2.5 month i ranked into the top25 in my country. PLAYING DAILY just to be king of the hill. It is a normal concept in a game there are the strong ones and weak ones. I won 8 leagues out of 9 i played so far and was again as a low level amongst bigger players competing and now....
IT ALL ENDED. I can forget about my rank. I feel swindled by spending time and money into a game which completely changes over night.

Also announcing it as a fair update is hilarious... i think we the players can judge ourselves about the concept fair/unfair.

FFS just change it back

Ben Dover

Free players should understand that they will have a disadvantage vs paying players.
/QUOTE]

The people who dont spend 'as much' as the biggest players, should understand that they will have a disadvantage against them

Simple

Stop being ***s and learn how to attack lol

Kali

Banned
Talking about fair Match ftx. Don't ******* insult our intelligence

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted in the General Forum to give your feedback!

PaquitoCoca

Fair matchmaking my ***! They only favor the high lvl players
im level 30 and always get raided by lvl 36+ while players on my map is 4 lvl higher than me.

ScArFaC3

Banned
Youre

You're lucky your game still works I've spent money on ftx and after the update I cannot even log into my game, they're quite happy to take money easily but won't ensure they're app actually works...they should test on iPhone Android Tablet etc before releasing this #### that doesn't work!!!!!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Another new one? Owh please just back it like it was.
We just applied some more changes. Once your map clears out or is reset - no opponents should be more than 2 to 3 levels different than you. Let us know how it goes.

Jamal

Banned
We just applied some more changes. Once your map clears out or is reset - no opponents should be more than 2 to 3 levels different than you. Let us know how it goes.
More than 2-3 levels?? Oh come on... how about if they are taking revenge?? 1000% succesfully... so just back the game like it was.same level, not higher or lower. Thats what we called fair game. Thanks