Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When will the iphone get this "new update"?

Jayjay

IMG_0154.jpg
@Chase - FTX Games i have a iphone im wondering when the appstore will recieve this new update..? I cant log into the game and never knew it was coming out..

Julio

try uninstalling the game and reloading from the app store

Julio

Ipad. I've had the same message after every update. I waited and waited for the app store to post an update. Finally tried uninstalling and then reinstalling. It has worked every time.

Maybe iphone has it's own special considerations...

Good luck!!

Jayjay

Ipad. I've had the same message after every update. I waited and waited for the app store to post an update. Finally tried uninstalling and then reinstalling. It has worked every time.

Maybe iphone has it's own special considerations...

Good luck!!
Thanks but do you play on two different plat forms like android and ios?

Julio

I have an old iphone 4 that i use with just Wi-Fi and it's working fine.

Honeybadger

View attachment 919 @Chase - FTX Games i have a iphone im wondering when the appstore will recieve this new update..? I cant log into the game and never knew it was coming out..
Their something wrong with your iphone or where you live
I have a iphone SE on ios 9.3.2 and ive never had a problem with the updates .
Heres a photo of the last version and dates

Attachments

Jayjay

Their something wrong with your iphone or where you live
I have a iphone SE on ios 9.3.2 and ive never had a problem with the updates .
Heres a photo of the last version and dates
Did you get the latest update? The one that's currently holding me back from playing?

Honeybadger

Did you get the latest update? The one that's currently holding me back from playing?
I belive i have, My latest update for narcos cartel war on the iPhone cameout 2 days ago. This one has alloweed me to go to the game without any issuse or saying i need to update my game. And participate in the worst event their has been.

Ive been a iphone user of narcos since september 2016 theyve done a really good job updating first for android then for iphone. Never had issues heres a picture of my options look at the bottom right youll see my current verison.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jayjay

I belive i have, My latest update for narcos cartel war on the iPhone cameout 2 days ago. This one has alloweed me to go to the game without any issuse or saying i need to update my game. And participate in the worst event their has been.

Ive been a iphone user of narcos since september 2016 theyve done a really good job updating first for android then for iphone. Never had issues heres a picture of my options look at the bottom right youll see my current verison.
Yeah the latest version that is out and holding me back is 1.1.17 i guess i gotta keep waiting..

Honeybadger

Yeah the latest version that is out and holding me back is 1.1.17 i guess i gotta keep waiting..
Their might be a newer verision already out for android. Why hasnt it stopped me from going and playing narcos cartel war? Im on 1.1.16