Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update!

Maniakbn96

Sure Rosa is not cheap, but also not as sick expensive as the skills...
and to gain 80 percent extra energy and increase Flashbang times about 4 seconds is simply beast

PUZZLE

Sure Rosa is not cheap, but also not as sick expensive as the skills...
and to gain 80 percent extra energy and increase Flashbang times about 4 seconds is simply beast
It's not worth. My flashbang is more then enough

PUZZLE

Fix it quick bro. I wanna use them for Friday new cartel event. I used Guerilla boost just for it.

IvanZG

And what about anounce on facebook that you will be able to buy more attacks in war?? There is picture with 6 attacks

Mike Toreno

Here's the catch it's an event so it will have a timer probably 3 days or 7 days before it rans out which means you and your team will have to attack as many bases in that timeframe. But you can only attack as much as the system gives you there is a limit on how many players can spawn on your map every day. So by default every cartel with less then 20 active members will never reach 10/10 cause it requires you to attack more players then the system gives you. ;)
EVENT SPAWN ? Enemy Bases.

This FRIDAY, a possible CO-OP MULTIPLAY EVENT RAID.

Clarify the DEFAULT 10/10 Degree of DIFFICULTY for

APPROPRIATE PLAYER LEVELS.

10369.jpg 10290.jpg

Zacharias

I like the last 2 updates.

The veteran sics idea was and is top!

And the new ohne with team challange also looks very well, if I understood it right.

Well done @Chase - FTX Games this time you and your team did good job! (When Sicario bug is fixed then :))
IF you understood....... please explane to the rest of us how it works?
Ftx does not.

Maniakbn96

IF you understood....... please explane to the rest of us how it works?
Ftx does not.
when the event starts, and you or your teammate attack a player the map, you get one 1 point. after you and your teammates have 100 points, you get chest one. and so on... the question is still if only attacks against players are a point or even outposts... there are two different descriptions :D but et last makes no difference :D

Don_Jalopy

Doesn't matter - you nerfed what I now use, I have focused all my gold onto my torchers and they are ******* useless now. So I cannot attack any bases or get anything out of events... thanks Devs, you really screwed up this time. Right before an important new change... hate isn't even the half of how I feel.

PUZZLE

Doesn't matter - you nerfed what I now use, I have focused all my gold onto my torchers and they are ******* useless now. So I cannot attack any bases or get anything out of events... thanks Devs, you really screwed up this time. Right before an important new change... hate isn't even the half of how I feel.
Same bro. I used my gurella boosters for Torchers. Had shield for weeks to collect cash for upgrades. Now a torcher has the same damage as one freaking Fuego. This totally facked up

Don_Jalopy

Same bro. I used my gurella boosters for Torchers. Had shield for weeks to collect cash for upgrades. Now a torcher has the same damage as one freaking Fuego. This totally facked up
Doesn't make any sense.... why don't they not just adjust all the others, why nerf it when you could just buff the rest?! Makes sense to me! Then people will start actually mixing unit types! Can you even imagine such a thing?! :O

Mike Toreno

Doesn't make any sense.... why don't they not just adjust all the others, why nerf it when you could just buff the rest?! Makes sense to me! Then people will start actually mixing unit types! Can you even imagine such a thing?! :O
GUERILLA FACILITY Boosts just DOESN'T WORK AS of now?

I used some like the Flaco boost yet i can't believe i wasted

DIRECTIVES on a NULL BOOST.

We have to wait what the Devs would do to improve the Guerilla Facility

for the next update.

Attachments

Last edited:
Still no answer after 5d... Getting Points by attacking enemy... In war? On map? Outpost? Resource centers from others? How long, whole week, one day????

HenryHimmler

Still no answer after 5d... Getting Points by attacking enemy... In war? On map? Outpost? Resource centers from others? How long, whole week, one day????
It most likely means you get 1p from attacking another player base. A normal PvP, not an RC owned by another player, nor an outpost. Just my guess.

Zacharias

when the event starts, and you or your teammate attack a player the map, you get one 1 point. after you and your teammates have 100 points, you get chest one. and so on... the question is still if only attacks against players are a point or even outposts... there are two different descriptions :D but et last makes no difference :D
Nice, so its duration is 2,5 day. One point for each player base, including war and revenge.