Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats FTX! You've managed to piss off the entire game, including many top paying players!

TheBaron

Thanks @CRABNUTZ Well, that was pretty impressive. Haven't actually considered Torchers would be viable for this kind of attack. I guess if you combine them with the proper sicarios, they actually do a great work. Key is the movement imo, where and when to go. If anyone minimizes these mistakes, then even a hard @ss base like the one in the video, can be raided. Great job!

EDIT; I guess that was what Chase needed, to finally show up! :D

Last edited:

zecke2

thanx man. that was a good video and the same way i like to play sometimes.with ernergy + and flash sicarios.
It would have been nice if you had just shown the % of defense sics for better evaluation.
but
you must understand those peoples which are not in a high level cartel. p.e. they dont have 5 more energy and dont have 4 more torchers +( capo club features) and apart from the probably max sicarios you have. and those are the players with the biggest problems.
and many of these things are playing ftx in the hands. Buying new sicarios, talents, skills , dices, etc. not all have the opportunity to burn so much money.
this has nothing to do with crying or skills but is just money making.that has nothing to do with skills but only with money. and cried just because ftx makes the people their expensive bought stuff useless or almost useless.
just because many players can not spend so much money you do not have to look down on them and smile.this game must playable for all . not only for the special ones or rich ones.

understand me right . i hate no deploy . thats killing the game fun but its not fair that ftx protect us for missiles but not for firebombing . if this happens and all no deploy is gone I am satisfied.
if we all come back to tactic gameplay it would be great.

Thamer

Today I came across lvl57 base, who has Forta + Maeve + Butcher + 2 Reapers with x5 Ground Defense.

I'm lvl55 without the perks of a high level Cartel(no extra 5 energy, no camp expansion for the 3rd Torcher)
I attacked(and DEPLOYED) with my Diegos and 8 Torchers and the only casualty was one of the Diegos.

The video of the attack is currently uploading but since I don't have fast internet it's gonna take a while. I'll upload it once it's finished.

Forta closed one door, but opened ten others.

zecke2

Today I came across lvl57 base, who has Forta + Maeve + Butcher + 2 Reapers with x5 Ground Defense.

I'm lvl55 without the perks of a high level Cartel(no extra 5 energy, no camp expansion for the 3rd Torcher)
I attacked(and DEPLOYED) with my Diegos and 8 Torchers and the only casualty was one of the Diegos.

The video of the attack is currently uploading but since I don't have fast internet it's gonna take a while. I'll upload it once it's finished.

Forta closed one door, but opened ten others.
i am with you bro. for some bases it works.
but a 6 sic base with 6x gd and forta, butchers and reaper its hard .often impossible.
but i think all are thank you for post it here. every help is welcome. to see it is better to understand.
what level are your torchers ? and the defense % of the sicarios were intersting too.
thanx

....but the biggest insolence is that ftx and @Chase is silent....

zecke2

His sics are all perfect. Scout for yourself. Just open the world medal rankings and scroll down to sicarlo, #14.
i look at him and saw that he has not the best defense .mostly damage power .not many health point. those opponents i can beat easy but i have problems to beat bases with high building health point and ground defense.
but thanx for helping. maybe you have in near future a opponent i talked about and share a video.

CRABNUTZ

@zecke2 he has 72% ground defense. Insane damage numbers. A perfect Forta and perfect Maeve. You do realize that damage is what kills you, right?!

CRABNUTZ

So happens to be your compound squad then as well?
No. Well, partially I guess. My main compound squad is Cuervo, Bernardo, Rosa, and Widow. But I have many more widows and other flashbang sics. 6 flashbang quicas along with the flashbang Kitara. Plus more Bernardos and Rubies and blah blah blah.

Timur

No. Well, partially I guess. My main compound squad is Cuervo, Bernardo, Rosa, and Widow. But I have many more widows and other flashbang sics. 6 flashbang quicas along with the flashbang Kitara. Plus more Bernardos and Rubies and blah blah blah.
How much did you spend for all these

zecke2

@zecke2 he has 72% ground defense. Insane damage numbers. A perfect Forta and perfect Maeve. You do realize that damage is what kills you, right?!
Yeah you right . But if i can kill the most rl right before deploy it must possible. Maybe i get him on my map than i test it.

Thamer

what level are your torchers ? and the defense % of the sicarios were intersting too.
My Torchers are level 8.
I can't remember the exact %, he had a mix of mostly RL Health and few Buildings Health.

Here's the video:

zecke2

My Torchers are level 8.
I can't remember the exact %, he had a mix of mostly RL Health and few Buildings Health.

Here's the video:
Thank you for share and good job.
But this looks not a strong defense player who i am talking about . Killed a pc or ngc with nearly one shot is not what i understand in strong defense . I say not that all players have unbeatable bases .
Strong or nearly unbeatable is for me is if you must shot 3-5 missiles to kill one rl,ngc or pc.

CRABNUTZ

Thank you for share and good job.
But this looks not a strong defense player who i am talking about . Killed a pc or ngc with nearly one shot is not what i understand in strong defense . I say not that all players have unbeatable bases .
Strong or nearly unbeatable is for me is if you must shot 3-5 missiles to kill one rl,ngc or pc.
How many of those weapons you mention did I actually kill when I beat sicarlo? If you're a one trick pony and only use missiles and flacos, then 100k plus launchers will terrorize you.

zecke2

How many of those weapons you mention did I actually kill when I beat sicarlo? If you're a one trick pony and only use missiles and flacos, then 100k plus launchers will terrorize you.
you will not understand . no problem . all those players who cant play your game are wrong right.
not all have full flash squad and missile or firebombs. mostly have one of them because not all can burn much money for all the talent,skills etc.
and the most of players have problems with that update. and thats the reason why they leaving the game and let it dying.
i see many players leaving the game in last week .more will follow.
that does not make sense to discuss with you. you are good and if the others can not do it, they are just bad. With a lot of money, almost everyone does but not everyone has their money available.
You defend the bad changes here only by saying that you can do either way. you just forget the point that people spent a lot of money on things that are now almost useless. Change strategy also includes spending money again. other sics, other talents etc.
p.e. i have spent a lot in missiles and diegos.now i should change tactic and burn money again. no way . and thats the thinking from most of the players.
I am lolling here. has no meaning. We can not come up with a common name.
lets look how the game goes on :(