Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

zecke2

I will pass your feedback along!
..and again a useless sicario event today !
why you gave us only superflous events like guerilla and sicario events.
why do not you understand the needs of the players?
so many suggestions and ideas but none of them is implemented.
Why ?
when will the improvements finally come ?
@Chase please talk to us and tell us what is planned so that the players do not lose motivation.
ty

Mooney

@Chase Its still not too late to make the game fun again for the higher level players. I have offered my solution before and I will once more. For war, raid, pvp, and tourny. Please reward more for damage dealt. Deploying is what makes the game fun, but there is no need to take away what people have paid for. Some just dont have the time, so keeping no deploy in place is a good idea. Just do not reward as much for it. Players will still spend gold so please stop venturing the route of gold digging. Players will spend if they are having fun. Plain and Simple. If anything FTX please just try out the idea of rewarding more for damage dealt.

copyninja

Agree 100% with Mooney. Currently the game is set to punish you by a lot if you're a loyal customer.
- there's no rewards after 300 day. I know something is in the works, but taking your time on this is just a big FU to your loyal players

- paying customers don't have the same advantage as non-paying customers. Talent sales drop from 50% to 30% once you spend money. Your daily free troop refresh, movie night and free 20 mins building speedups drops from 4 to 1 per day once you spend money. In fact, in a way, if you're a paying customer, you lose some advantages.

- the higher level you are = the longer you've played this game. the higher level you are, the harder for you to get resources. you just lose so much resources when you are attack, but when you attack, you don't earn much after covering the cost of the soldiers.

- paying for offers in your ads gets you a lot more gold than buying gold directly from you. There are several gold offers out there that actually does this. How does this make sense? the money earned from those ads aren't surely as much as you can charge directly from a customer.

Mooney

Agree 100% with Mooney. Currently the game is set to punish you by a lot if you're a loyal customer.
- there's no rewards after 300 day. I know something is in the works, but taking your time on this is just a big FU to your loyal players

- paying customers don't have the same advantage as non-paying customers. Talent sales drop from 50% to 30% once you spend money. Your daily free troop refresh, movie night and free 20 mins building speedups drops from 4 to 1 per day once you spend money. In fact, in a way, if you're a paying customer, you lose some advantages.

- the higher level you are = the longer you've played this game. the higher level you are, the harder for you to get resources. you just lose so much resources when you are attack, but when you attack, you don't earn much after covering the cost of the soldiers.

- paying for offers in your ads gets you a lot more gold than buying gold directly from you. There are several gold offers out there that actually does this. How does this make sense? the money earned from those ads aren't surely as much as you can charge directly from a customer.
Well all this is true but what i meant by rewards is points. Wars,Tournys,Raids, and such should be won by using the most damage dealt imo. This way it will force deploys to win instead of which cartel has more perfect scorpions. They could use the timer as a tie breaker for raids instead of who has the fastest device and can click the fastest.

His lordship

For attacking players on your map, maybe use a similar method to the new token outposts (where you get a bonus if you use a specified sicario)...

Give reward bonuses for damage achieved. e.g.
  • Less than 500k damage (no-deploy) = usual rewards;
  • 500k damage = 10% more reward;
  • 700k damage = 15% more reward;
  • 900k damage = 20% more reward, and so on
A high level base normally gives 1.2m - 1.5m damage when you deploy, so this could be 50% more reward.

Barracude

Have you considered improving sicario talent or strength, based on not just plata and chances via gold spend, but based on the number and intensity of battles fought?

The finca looks pretty much the same for every level increase? Why?

Maybe an alternative map to search for nuts and bolts like dice?

There can be at least five ideas linked to Cartel and weed. I think they call them coffee shops.

Wars based on triads?

two bits only, at being helpful. For a change.

How are the chat rooms organised any which ways?

Barracude

Can you also please be done with "cannot attack player when they are online". And make players available for attack when they are "vulnerable to attack". There are brand new bases popping up on my map that I have to wait to hit

Neon234

When is the league going to be fixed? Any update on this? Can we expect any other game improvements from this thread?

UncleJimm

Back to the origin story, there was Pablo sitting in the cartel and run all the business. He distribute sicarios, plotting labs, and splash the cash

so maybe..

1. The player as a member of the cartel, are granted access to have some funding resources from the cartel to help upgrading our base. The number depends on donation level and have a period limit the next "funding"
2. Sicario give away from another member through cartel. maybe some of us are having a lot of unused luxury sicario which has been long requested to raid or war :D