Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
In regard to replacing capo's - it's something I have advocated on behalf of the community many times - but it's a decision for game designers at the end of the day. They have good reasons that it has not changed - but through community feedback we did get the "right hand" positions added.

There may yet be more we can do - I will continue to relay what our community wants to see in our game.

If you have more specifics about games that do this and do it well - I would love to hear them!

I2el3ell

In regard to replacing capo's - it's something I have advocated on behalf of the community many times - but it's a decision for game designers at the end of the day. They have good reasons that it has not changed - but through community feedback we did get the "right hand" positions added.

There may yet be more we can do - I will continue to relay what our community wants to see in our game.

If you have more specifics about games that do this and do it well - I would love to hear them!
Dear Chase,

I have an suggestion for you, just dont even bother to respond anymore as long it's the same old things.

Please go forward and make an new thread posting how you want to keep this game alive. When are you planning to release your super Updates?

LVMonkey

Yeah we could all leave and start again (that’s the only solution ftx has given us) but between us we’ve spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this cartel to get us to where we are. @Chase - FTX Games needs to get the developers to bring in something to be able to fix this situation because there are so many cartels in this exact same position.
@Bogan They can do it EASILY, and I know it because I watched them do it TWICE already to other cartels that were affected by the Gold Heist... they wanted to keep some big fish playing the game and they switched out the player accounts and put them back in charge of their cartels. It took less than a week to make it happen. They apparently don't think your cartel or the players are $$ worth $$ enough to do it. Lame.

Bogan

@Chase - FTX Games ive been hitting u up about this for 12-18months now, yous can obviously fix the situation but you Choose not to. We have at least 5 players in the capo club on the forums, plus players that get out and get involved by spending time with players from other cartels all over the world. It would be in ur best interests to do the right thing in this situation wouldn’t it. Come on FTX pull ur finger out and do something about this.

Neon234

Aside from major changes mentioned above, I have 2 quite small changes that I'd like to see.

1. Close the loophole that allows players to use the same sicarios 3 times in a war, if they no-deploy. Currently they can bomb a player's finca without using troops and then repeat for 2nd and 3rd attack. Makes a mockery of wars.

2. If your troops are fully reinforced, then you shouldn't have to wait if you want to change them. Example; you have 4 full sets or Gordo troops but a player's base is better suited to using Torchers. You would have to wait 1 hour before you can attack this player.
However, if you lose your troops in a failed attack, then waiting for them to reinforce is completely fair.
@Chase - FTX Games ...any plans in future for these ideas?

Neon234

Options to save favorites sicarios in the 4 squads.
Something like save building and sicario placement into a layout.
@Chase - FTX Games ...any plans to implement this idea?

I'm sure the people who enjoy deploying with different squads and squad leaders would want this..

While scouting a player base/outpost...allow us to quickly choose sicarios in four squads and attack the bases.

Currrently, we scout a base...press map...press home..press sic tab....scroll the list to choose relevant sicarios in each squad....then press map...select/attack players....

It's takes more time while taking revenges...

This is only an interface related request and nothing related to strategy.

Note that...this feature already exists in the game (During wars). Where we can add/change squad leaders..While scouting opponent players.

So it shouldn't take time and doesn't need brainstorming sessions for the developers! Please!

Bernicopter

Hello Chase,

could you please be so kind to publish a list of all changes you have implement with your huge update?

Thank you very much!

His lordship

But ritchy guys will buy another 8 or 12 or 1000 scorpions. This is not problem solving
Well some may spend their money to get a 2nd and 3rd set of scorpions, but I doubt many would. Don't forget you need dice also, to change all the slots for big bang. If someone is willing to do that for 3 war squads then fair play to them.
But there will be many players who won't go down that route and would then have to use other sicarios for 2nd and 3rd attacks. Interesting to see who would struggle; using troops more difficult than tap, tap, tap, boom :)

ELpatron50

Thiz special bases/informants thingy makes us feel uptight , Capo ousted replaced by vote right hand takes
his place outrageouz !
The Guerilla Ammo. Factory/AMMUNATION type of gold heist is perfect for new players to sharpen their
horns if only I can open the special bases/map without FINCA level 18 which is beyond a noobs intelligence.
FINCA LEVEL is a hurdle for newbies from aquiring useful items needed to boosts levelling
which makes us all sad.