Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We would like your feedback!

are you serious ?
Now you come with something? where it is almost too late. why do not you give us detailed information about the next update. how do you want to prevent no deploy.
I believe thousands of players are waiting for this answer.

ty
How prevent ?? What about getting beter defence.... missile or FB attacks can be defend by 6th sica and lvl 5 ground def ...

zecke2

How prevent ?? What about getting beter defence.... missile or FB attacks can be defend by 6th sic and lvl 5 ground def ...
better defense ? you are joking , right ?
the 6th sic is also useless against max talent firebomb team with nearly max skill sets. fact !!!
missile teams are possible to defend by use the forta or her talents.
...and fact is that imo over 90% from the attacks are doing with firebombs. what a joke and stupid no tactical gameplay.
go throw you money out of the window for the gd skill sets. its useless if your opponent have max bbf skill set.
everybody knows that . ftx knows that but i think ftx will sell a few more scorpions,talents ,skill sets before they react like they do with missiles.

ty

better defense ? you are joking , right ?
the 6th sic is also useless against max talent firebomb team with nearly max skill sets. fact !!!
missile teams are possible to defend by use the forta or her talents.
...and fact is that imo over 90% from the attacks are doing with firebombs. what a joke and stupid no tactical gameplay.
go throw you money out of the window for the gd skill sets. its useless if your opponent have max bbf skill set.
everybody knows that . ftx knows that but i think ftx will sell a few more scorpions,talents ,skill sets before they react like they do with missiles.

ty
Nope.... i have got perfect fb set ... with skill bonus lvl 5 and 4 flash.... but there are players with 6 sica and lvl 5 ground def wich i can NOT firebomb.... so YES ... get a beter defense ;-)

And
Nope.... i have got perfect fb set ... with skill bonus lvl 5 and 4 flash.... but there are players with 6 sica and lvl 5 ground def wich i can NOT firebomb.... so YES ... get a beter defense ;-)
And if you don't like the game? Solution?!? ... stop playing ;-)

zecke2

your calculation is wrong !
please use this forum calculator http://narcos.copyninja.net/?i=2

you have full firebomb squads 28800+70272 ( 244%)
and 4 × level 5 bbf skills = 60%
and you will tell me that you cant kill any finca.... lol...
you playing the game not long enough or use firebombs,flash in a wrong way.
... and nobody uses 4 × flash.
max 3 x flash and 2 firebombs do the job . maybe + 1 missile :)
max gd with 6 sics is 70 % !
max finca health is 340000 + 51000 ( cartel and prison bonus) also 391000 !

...and yes i like the game and " I "understand the damage calculation.
ty ;)
i am level 62 with nearly full cartel bonus . you need 59 or 62( if you need a missile too) energy to do the job.

Last edited:

lamaJ

Dont work so much on fb. That ftx game tactical to get ur money. Soon they will introduce the anti fb like they did to missle. In my opinion, it will be on june or before that. Goodluck

I2el3ell

After all some new suggestions that i didn't read anywhere.

Make the black market like it should be:
Open the market for cartel members so they can exchange stuff like plata or crafting stuff.
There could be a lot of more possibilities.. like contracts and co..

Neon234

After all some new suggestions that i didn't read anywhere.

Make the black market like it should be:
Open the market for cartel members so they can exchange stuff like plata or crafting stuff.
There could be a lot of more possibilities.. like contracts and co..
I don't have any hope for big strategic changes like these. Lets push them to make easier things first.. Like these

Donation offers where gold for multiple donations is minimized.

Scouting opponent player bases in the map and changing sicarios instantly... Iike the way it is already designed in wars.

Getting a notification after loosing an resource center

Adding atleast one skill event once in two weeks.

These don't require much time to execute.

Other changes they promised to do are

Tournament overhauling
Changing inactive capo players.

Another easy thing they can do is to allow friendly raids on our own cartel members and compounds...

Akman

How prevent ?? What about getting beter defence.... missile or FB attacks can be defend by 6th sica and lvl 5 ground def ...
6th sic + level 5 he can be blown by 4 purple scorpions+level 5 bbang..they have to stop no deploy.increase finca health and don't even make a anti fbomb sicario is my opinion

Margarito

I have 4 perfect "scorpions"...they all have level 4 bb and pretty much unstoppable...strongest base I encountered was this guy named jrofastmoney and I couldn't beat him but barely...that extra 12% of level 5 bb would've made the difference...just takes so long to get and convert.

Barracude

Is it possible to have a destroy building option? Some of the resource buildings are just food for everyone else. Some players are building new accounts only to reduce the number of buildings they have. That's a waste of a good account no?

Ncgoblin

@Chase - FTX Games I think these guerilla building material raids should be replaced with dice, gear or directive awards. The guerilla building materials are much easier to acquire than anything else in the game.