Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finca Level 23...

CRABNUTZ

No deploy now requires strategy. It's not just click click click. The difference between now and before is that people have the option to stop it defensively.

However, if people are lazy with their layouts like @Patricio paulo, or choose not to possess enough anti missile and anti fire bomb, then I will continue to exploit them with no deploy.

I'm sorry that you guys are having a harder time with it. Perhaps you should focus more on your game play and less on what I'm doing :)

CRABNUTZ

I'm confused as to which squad you were referring to because I have so many... But here's some highlights for you.

It's laughable that you all talk - about my screenshots, yet never produce any of your own?! Keep up the great work, gentlemen!

0C4797B1-2FCB-434E-9014-ED51BE38FAAB.jpeg
22A889B8-7CDB-4AC7-B5D9-D65D6B312403.jpeg
A4171F84-5AB5-4C61-A7A5-0114870A71B5.jpeg
E6E4AA02-5FF7-4380-A7C1-EAE2F4ACF379.jpeg
A7E6B38D-73AB-426E-B1D9-57C3D3853DBA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whahaha crabby seriously? Round of applause :rolleyes::rolleyes: woww
@Patricio paulo Brother, Crabnutz is a Fully Psycho brother. Ignore him. He just gets into everyone's post and start going against their post thinking he is an experienced one... and posts those useless Screenshots. I ve No depoly Patron many times. That doesn't makes me no.1 in World or most Experienced or Powerful one.
We are just talking about the unfair going with those who are forces to spend $ sometimes on one sicario, sometimes on other. Though he lost that convo with me. Disagreeing that finca level/health shall not be Increased and GDx7 shall not be introduced. Soon one week after his comment, both were introduced... So better ignore him and the one who is his tail, liking all his comments without even reading...Another word suits better than tail but shouldn't be used... ☺

CRABNUTZ

I never said gd X 7 shouldn't be introduced. I said ground defense level 6 was an asinine proposition. Keep the facts straight.

You are right about one thing though...I lost the convo and every convo I could have with you. It's impossible to win a conversation with a narcissistic moron that just makes up his own facts as he sees fit.

CA0D63F2-968E-4082-94BB-235A8895B344.jpeg

Bogan

Whahaha bohoehoe.... do you want a lollypop? ... maybe my lay-out sucks .. thats fine .... better that,.. then being a arrogant fat f#ck ... look at me ... look at my pics ... look at my youtube ... dude please... youre so full of yourself ... whaha ;)...
I’m a nobody in a mid size cartel and we got ya mate, even with some of u guys having 7 sics
BB8065C6-22FA-4502-AFEF-997A5F817A32.jpeg
4AFD9BAD-5014-4852-9227-1D4E85213678.jpeg

@Patricio paulo

Bogan

Cheers mate, I wasn’t sure how we were going to go but some of our lower bases proved abit of challenge to ya’s. When I stuffed my compound run I thought we might of lost but those early fails from u guys made it so we couldn’t lose.

Cheers mate, I wasn’t sure how we were going to go but some of our lower bases proved abit of challenge to ya’s. When I stuffed my compound run I thought we might of lost but those early fails from u guys made it so we couldn’t lose.
I know mate ... some of my players are struggling to keep up ... but thats no problem ... its a learning progress ;)... but you guys did well ... congrats .. respect ... :)

Jody

You know what I miss!, the no deploy with parachuters (a lot of strategy) in my opinion, of course there were tons of bad layouts too.

It was a lot of fun, even during hard events until they nerfed that out of events as well.

Back then training camp and helipad were always ongoing, with level 23 finca I felt the thrive once again, waiting to get more power out of my FB and MD to see what I can do and get my perfect talents to use :)

I also bought 2 Flashbang packages (level 4) level 5 wasn't available in the beginning the rest I got from raids, takes time and dice but its possible, now a days you can get FLB and GD level 5 in packages if you want to spend the money. I have spent to much along time ago, so if you have good talents and teams just have fun with them!

Talents now a days are affordable (discount and all) I recall fusing Diegos and Scoprions 100 gold each turn, besides having less variety you would easily spend in average 4000/5000 gold on a perfect talent, sometimes a little more..

This is life, and we must appreciated while we still have fun;)

Last edited:

His lordship

I'm confused as to which squad you were referring to because I have so many... But here's some highlights for you.

It's laughable that you all talk - about my screenshots, yet never produce any of your own?! Keep up the great work, gentlemen!

View attachment 2426 View attachment 2427 View attachment 2428 View attachment 2429 View attachment 2430
An impressive thing about these screenshots is the ability to catch these guys with 15k+ medals offline. That requires some real patience :)