Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is needed to Build statue ???

Geoff

Be
bug, of bugs? Or what is needed?
a intentional bug by ftx to make impatient players spend there gold on installing statue, once majority have done this only then will bug be fixed;)

Reactions: Del

El Padrino

Looks like you need 500 minimum balance of gold to build it. FTX / Chase, is this an error or on purpose?

DDRR

And what about the icon in the right top corner?
3 days to build?
3 days to get 500 gold?
What?

Lost_gravity

I had 400+ gold n was able to build the statue.. without using it. there should be some other pre-requisite to get the statue.

El Padrino

If only it was so ‘simple’ for those with a spare builder who got asked to purchase gold to do it.

Doods1985

I had the same issue, but I refused to pay even i was so eager to build it and it didn't cost much in my case . But I kept restarting the game till I was able to build it , it builds instantly and doesn't cost anything what so ever

So , what did it for me ? :
Restarted game twice , didn't fix (still asked for gold)
Gone to map, attacked enemy base
Restarted game again, then voilaa ! Clicked on statue and build it immediately .

Am sure it's not a recipe to fix this, I guess it was the restarting only which fixed this. Good luck everyone .

Screenshot_20180913-110901_1.jpg

Last edited:

Doods1985

Statue is expired?
Am Not sure what do you mean, but the minute bounty hunt event finishes and the top 3 cartels are crowned , the individual players in those cartels have 10 days to build the statue , and it doesn't matter when the players will build it , it will expire after 10 days regardless .
So let's say your cartel end up in 1st place "today" , but you build your statue after 5 days , then the statue will expire after 5 days not 10 , along with it's benefits .

ipasher

Am Not sure what do you mean, but the minute bounty hunt event finishes and the top 3 cartels are crowned , the individual players in those cartels have 10 days to build the statue , and it doesn't matter when the players will build it , it will expire after 10 days regardless .
So let's say your cartel end up in 1st place "today" , but you build your statue after 5 days , then the statue will expire after 5 days not 10 , along with it's benefits .
That’s wrong. You have 3 days to build statue. And after building it will stay for 10 days regardless anything.

Doods1985

That’s wrong. You have 3 days to build statue. And after building it will stay for 10 days regardless anything.
the first time i clicked on the building , before deploying it , it gave me a counter of 9 days and 22 hours . Then i built it and the counter continued the same , It didnt give me any 3 days counter
Unless they updated that or something then i guess you are right .