Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Silence is gold-en

His lordship

So each player gets extra defensive sicarios to add to their base.
The experienced players amongst us thought this could well be a "glitch". But then several days pass and we hear nothing. Not in the game or here on this forum. Not even a whisper.

So maybe this is to stay, to help balance attack versus defence. What next? We spend gold and dice to strengthen these new defencive sicarios we are allowed. And then, once we've done that... then comes the announcement: it is a glitch after all.

Shady.
:rolleyes:

Helpit

So each player gets extra defensive sicarios to add to their base.
The experienced players amongst us thought this could well be a "glitch". But then several days pass and we hear nothing. Not in the game or here on this forum. Not even a whisper.

So maybe this is to stay, to help balance attack versus defence. What next? We spend gold and dice to strengthen these new defencive sicarios we are allowed. And then, once we've done that... then comes the announcement: it is a glitch after all.

Shady.

:rolleyes:

I would like to see if now ftx Will return the gold i ve spend on 2 useless sicarios.

zecke2

@Chase - FTX Games are you too cowardly to answer here.
FTX has stolen our money and you do not feel it necessary to communicate with us here.
that's a huge mess.
This "GLITCH" was known from day one and you wait til the players spent their money.
and finally stop with your excuses.
Time for payback

BenOG

Administrator
@His lordship It is true that the 2 Sicario addition was a bug. We have pushed a fix in a recent update. In light of this bug, there has been positive and negative feedback regarding the extra Sicarios added. We have sorted through this feedback and we're going to try to find solutions to make everyone happy. Sorry there wasn't communication sooner. As Chase has stated, he has been stretched thin over the last few weeks. FTX Games has started growing its community team to help with these issues, and I will be very active on these forums. Feel free to hit me up anytime.

His lordship

Thank you for the reply Ben.
I didn't have any problem with the extra defence sicarios; my main grumble, shared by others, was how long it took for the bug to be communicated. I'm not saying the bug had to be fixed instantly. Just simply a message on the lines of "We're aware of a bug that allows...etc."

That way we know where we stand and would save players from wasting gold and dice. Thanks.

BenOG

Administrator
Just simply a message on the lines of "We're aware of a bug that allows...etc."

That way we know where we stand and would save players from wasting gold and dice. Thanks.
You're right in wanting this response. I will do my best to alert the community to bugs as I am made aware of them in the future. As for this one, in particular, I had not yet been acquired by FTX Games.

I2el3ell

You're right in wanting this response. I will do my best to alert the community to bugs as I am made aware of them in the future. As for this one, in particular, I had not yet been acquired by FTX Games.
Im surely allowed to ask you @Ben - FTX Games do you Play the Game? Or are you just another guy like the ones from the support that never even looked into the game

BenOG

Administrator
In fact, I played some Narcos: Cartel Wars prior to joining FTX Games. Now that I am employed here there is an onboarding process where I will be playing a lot more over the next few weeks.