Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

An ability to destroy buildings

Would you use an ability to remove useless buildings like Lab/Product Storage etc ?

• Total voters

dsounded

Since a lot of players on the start created buildings which are way too useless right now, even more they are affecting air strikes and short deploys (like labs, product storages etc) it will be great to add an ability to remove them(destroy).
Also it's great to add an ability to plant a tree/texture, not only remove them from players bases.

I would appreciate even removing without giving back an experience wasted on them. This may change the game in a really good way, players won't need to create second accounts etc.

@Ben - FTX Games please check this out and track voting process.

BenOG

Administrator
This has been a requested feature. I will relay the polling results to the development team. Thank you for your suggestion.

Don King

No. it will be near imposible to destroy bases with warden tower ,Neto, etc...

Renan

No the solution is to make labs & products more useful. Let's say you use products to level up sicarios or something that can be donated to your cartel. But we know the answer already, if it's not creating profit for FTX then they won't implement.

Doods1985

Since a lot of players on the start created buildings which are way too useless right now, even more they are affecting air strikes and short deploys (like labs, product storages etc) it will be great to add an ability to remove them(destroy).
Also it's great to add an ability to plant a tree/texture, not only remove them from players bases.

I would appreciate even removing without giving back an experience wasted on them. This may change the game in a really good way, players won't need to create second accounts etc.

@Ben - FTX Games please check this out and track voting process.

I voted yes , even tho my senses are tingling , you know what theyl do ?

A : make first building demolition free, then using X gold to demolish any extra, each player have (X) buildings in total to demolish "my guesses are 3 buildings in total .

B : Introduce new MAEVE that makes less energy destroying buildings

C : make our bases bigger by X square (expansion feature) which is by far the best tactic

D : new buildings that acts as obstacles (trees, trucks, rocks etc etc) which indestructible, it will not help with FB but it will at least make squads move around some targets.

E : do nothing about it, which most likely will be this case , because look, we have 10000 things to be adjusted already, and instead they take weeks for 1 update that have nothing to do with current situation or past problems wev been complaining about...i mean, no deploy they try to eliminate it with buying GOLD. Not as something it should be eliminated at all, they could've just increased finca health a year ago and everyone would be happy, but what happened is buying gold sicarios gold sicarios and so on and so forth , what you expect!

YKa

This has been a requested feature. I will relay the polling results to the development team. Thank you for your suggestion.
Hello FTX.
Almost year past from "relaying to the development team". Please update the status and plans ?

YKa

judging by the FTX ignoring the issue, we can conclude that this will never happen :(