Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody like the new run to finca wit david/parca? Or is it worse than no deploy

Keenan Poole

The new ability of running 4 davids / parcas is crazy fuegos barely even die and bases get ripped to shreds

Doods1985

Meanwhile at FTX Headquarters :

Dev1 - Parca and david are very fast , causing problems

Dev2 - yes , i think we over done it with the stack feature

Chief - lol we made it stack ?

Dev1 - yes , now its too late to withdraw it

Chief - do we have anything to counter it?

Dev 2 - well, we have Espina but it only got effect with machine gu...

Chief - PERFECT, GAME BALANCED !! You scared me for a moment heuheuheu. Moving on.

CZechwarrior

This squad Is terrible, but without this squad you can't play against many owerpowered defense. 2 Davids in squad? Ok, still pretty hard get some base down... But 4 ? Only Espina can a little bit help against this crazy squad.

Last edited:

Akman

This squad Is terrible, but without this squad you can't play against many owerpowered defense. 2 Davids in squad? Ok, still pretty hard get some base down... But 4 ? Only Espina can a little bit help against this crazy squad.
Espina wont help cause all these fuego attacks are used with improved propaganda which removes the stun effect she puts out..

Doods1985

Espina wont help cause all these fuego attacks are used with improved propaganda which removes the stun effect she puts out..
Espina "slows" , doesnt "stun"

Troops will still be effected from Espina regardless of whatever talent/power you have . For the current being .

Egis

Ftx just make Parca and David back to normal as it was when u released them with abilities do not stack .

His lordship

I have a question, how do you get 4 davids? I've only seen him available to purchase once I think. In one war a player had 9 of him! All 3 of his attacks were charge to the finca tactic. Boring zzzz

Nasos22

[QUOTE = "Κυριαρχία του, post: 54937, μέλος: 2524"] Έχω μια ερώτηση, πώς παίρνετε 4 davids; Τον έχω δει μόνο για να αγοράσει μόλις το σκέψω. Σε έναν πόλεμο ένας παίκτης είχε 9 από αυτόν! Και οι 3 από τις επιθέσεις του χρεώνουν την τακτική του φινκ. Χορεύοντας zzzz [/ QUOTE]
9!!!!
Too much gold In roulete!!!

Egis

I didn't spend any gold so for me it took 3 rullete raids my friens spend 3000gold to get whose contracts

Egis

I made david 6* with no talents and propoganda skills , he is a deast