Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Neto

BenOG

Administrator
I can't give you a specific timeframe, just that they do make their rounds.

ipasher

I think that you have to write including finca!!
'%% to all Buildings health, including Guerrilla Buildings' - wasn't that clear enough? Besides sale lasted one week, didn't you face any base with that sicario on your map?

Periodically means 'from time to time', if frame keeps same as for Pacho (2 sales of 7 star sicario once per half year, and few months later appeared on roulette), then I'm fine with that

P.S. you don't need Don Neto to give your sicarios talents same as his trait

Nasos22

[QUOTE = "ipasher, post: 55055, μέλος: 3846"] '%% σε όλα τα κτίρια υγείας, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των κτιρίων Guerrilla' - δεν ήταν αρκετά σαφές; Εκτός από την πώληση διάρκεσε μια εβδομάδα, δεν αντιμετωπίσατε καμία βάση με το sicario στο χάρτη σας;

Περιοδικά σημαίνει «από καιρό σε καιρό», αν το πλαίσιο διατηρηθεί το ίδιο με αυτό για το Pacho (2 πωλήσεις 7 αστέρων sicario μία φορά ανά εξάμηνο και λίγους μήνες αργότερα εμφανίστηκε στη ρουλέτα), τότε είμαι καλά με αυτό

PS δεν χρειάζεστε τον Don Neto για να δώσετε στα ταλέντα του sicarios σας το ίδιο με το χαρακτηριστικό του [/ QUOTE]
Στο Ντον Ντέτο the talent is 35% building health In Best case In talent to other sicario is 15%

Nasos22

Αλ
[QUOTE = "Nasos22, post: 55058, μέλος: 3913"] [QUOTE = "ipasher, post: 55055, μέλος: 3846"] '%% σε όλα τα κτίρια υγείας, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των κτιρίων Guerrilla' - δεν ήταν αρκετά σαφές; Εκτός από την πώληση διαρκεί μία εβδομάδα, δεν αντιμετωπίσατε καμία βάση με το sicario στον χάρτη σας;

Περιοδικά σημαίνει «από καιρό σε καιρό», αν το πλαίσιο διατηρηθεί το ίδιο με αυτό για το Pacho (2 πωλήσεις 7 αστέρων sicario μία φορά ανά εξάμηνο και λίγους μήνες αργότερα εμφανίστηκε στο ρουλέτα), τότε είμαι καλά με αυτό

PS δεν χρειάζεται ο Don Neto για να δώσετε στα ταλέντα του sicarios το ίδιο με το χαρακτηριστικό του [/ QUOTE]
Στο Ντον Δεκέτο το ταλέντο είναι 35% για την οικοδόμηση της υγείας Στην καλύτερη περίπτωση Το ταλέντο σε άλλα sicario είναι 15% [/ QUOTE]
Επίσης pacho είναι πολύ μεγαλύτερα than you know

ipasher

[QUOTE = "ipasher, post: 55055, μέλος: 3846"] '%% σε όλα τα κτίρια υγείας, συμπεριλαμβανομένων των κτιρίων Guerrilla' - δεν ήταν αρκετά σαφές; Εκτός από την πώληση διάρκεσε μια εβδομάδα, δεν αντιμετωπίσατε καμία βάση με το sicario στο χάρτη σας;

Περιοδικά σημαίνει «από καιρό σε καιρό», αν το πλαίσιο διατηρηθεί το ίδιο με αυτό για το Pacho (2 πωλήσεις 7 αστέρων sicario μία φορά ανά εξάμηνο και λίγους μήνες αργότερα εμφανίστηκε στη ρουλέτα), τότε είμαι καλά με αυτό

PS δεν χρειάζεστε τον Don Neto για να δώσετε στα ταλέντα του sicarios σας το ίδιο με το χαρακτηριστικό του [/ QUOTE]
Στο Ντον Ντέτο the talent is 35% building health In Best case In talent to other sicario is 15%
Oh no! There's extra 5% :eek: How could I miss it! It makes us incredibly strong!

But if we take a Butcher and DonNeto and give them vice versa talents: Health to All(HtA) and Damage(DMG), we will get 35%DMG & 30%HtA for Butcher (65% total) and 35%HtA & 30%DMG for DonNeto (same 65% total). Where are those incredible 5%?

My point is that you don't need him actually, you can simply change talents UNLESS you're one of those guys who want 9 sicarios with 585% of Health to All and 0 Damage

P.S. according to your logic should everyone change their location from 'prison' to any other as it gives them MARVELOUS +5% Health to all Buildings which offends you? Or should we get out of our cartels which give another +15%?

Nasos22

You seem to Me ironic my friend !! Ofcourse I have butchers In my Base With very good talent too, I dont want to start changes to them, I have spend a lot of gold With this. I need building health to takeaway forta and Miguel So I prepare 1 Don Neto With 35% building health and 2 good Maeve
You can play as you want but dont be ironic like you know everything